11.CHAPTER

11.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, I will really appreciate all the feedback :D

Hello my darlings, Its me Mama Chocolate, reporting live from her secret Chocolate Lair, hey my babies I am writing to report that my monster size chocolate bar and all the mini ones has been stolen wahhhhh, wahhhhhhh ><
But don’t worry about it my babies, all the ‘Cadbury’s’ are here to help me with this serious case, they have brought in their friends the ‘Hershey’ police and the ‘Snicker’ investigators to find the culprit and to once again restore order to my lair.

In the mean time as they do their chocolaty work I will grant you all another chapter, I hope you all enjoy it ^_^

Mama Chocolate is working really hard even without her chocolaty fluids of life hahahahahahaha love you my babies.

Dmitry’s Point of View:

“Look at these pictures Dimka, after all these years we have finally found Zion Baker, but he is not alone he has a child a little girl her name is Sienna Lynn” I am shaken awake roughly by Nico as he continue to talk, what the heck, is his problem?. Tuning over I look at the clock sitting on the night table next to my bed and it reads 5:23 in the morning.

Fuck, this had better be good, I had a tiring night, I was only able to go to to sleep at 2:00 am the same morning after tossing and turning, so I am really piss at being woken up when I have not even had a proper rest for the day.

“Nico what the fuck are you talking about so early in the damn morning?” to say my mood has worsen since I could not find Zion is an understatement, everyone knows to keep away from me, only Nico would dare something like this without being shot.

“I am telling you that we have finally found Zion Baker, your Zion Baker and he has a child, but you have to see the pictures and tell me what you think” say Nico in a strange voice, groaning I roll over, tuning on the lamp at the side of my king size bed and grabbing the picture out of Nico’s hands.

And the face that I have not seen for so long fill my eyes and mind, he is still the same, the same dark creamy chocolate complexion, round face, bright honey color eyes, small button nose, dimples displayed on his cheek due to the his small pink mouth being stretch into a smile showing off his white even teeth.

I suck in my breath at his beauty, he is glowing and looks so happy, I can’t help but smile at his perfect image.

Then I follow down to the little person taking his attention away from the camera and my heart nearly stop, I am looking at the spitting image of myself, the child looks exactly like me when I was around that age.

Getting up from my bed I went over to my closet pulling down a box fill with family photos that my mom insist that we have, turning on the over head light I dig through the picture until I find what I was looking for, when I did, I placed it next to Sienna's picture,  both of them together makes you feel like you are looking twins.

The same black as night hair as mine, the only difference hers is curly and all the way down her back, her eyes are the same color as mine deep penetrating gray, her nose is straight, her lips are red, even the way she tilts her head is like me, they only thing she has of him is the dimples in her cheeks, her small ears and a little hint of his color in her skin tone.

But aside from that she is me when I was her age, she looks to be around three or four she can easily be five or six by how tall she is, I know it may be impossible what I am thinking right now, but I can’t help but think and feel that she is mine.

I am already feeling a pull towards her, I am also remembering the conversation I had with Ivan four and half years ago, when he said that Zion used to leave his apartment every day to go and buy strange snacks, and that he had even began to eat borscht, back then I did not think of it, but now I remember that I had offered him borscht on several occasions and he had refused it.

So why was he eating it constantly back then?

Grabbing one of his old picture from the drawer in my desk I look at his body, he was a lot curvier than usual and was glowing in such a manner that I had felt in those days that maybe he did not love me like he had claimed before.

“Where was he all of this time? Who found him?” I ask Nico my heart pounding while I am wondering how he stayed hidden from us for so long, we had look time and time again, but with no information, no moving of money or himself it was very hard to track down especially with his family being completely quiet about the whole thing.

I had even followed his family to a beach house they owns, but still I did not find him there, but I did not give up, I invested a large amount of money in his father’s hospital to get close to them but still nothing, I am a silent investor, but I had people around there for any helpful info, but still nothing.

Now with this new development I can’t be happier about some of the conditions I placed on the contract I celebrated with them.

“Ivan found them, you know that he never stopped looking, even after the others did not want to look anymore he didn't and you kept founding it so he kept going at it, every time you couldn't go” he says looking down also at one picture he has in his hands.

“All this time he was living at a beach house, not the beach house we frequently watched, but another we did not know about in his aunts name, its well hidden and private and we missed it during our investigation and in our search.............................................. He lived there the whole time and according to Ivan that investigated more after he saw him, Ivan found out  that Zion used to give culinary classes to support himself and the baby, but now he moved back to the city where he has opened a Catering business and that is where Ivan got him” he says looking at me in a strange manner.

“Inform Ivan that he will be rewarded accordingly and to continue his watch on both of them until we reach there” I say in a neutral tune trying my best to stay calm and not jump up and down like a kid.

“You’re going to the US now? Remember you have lots of things to do here, we can’t just leave without talking it over first” Nico admonish, he is always to punctual with everything, but screw work and everything else at this point.

“Nico work can wait, you know how long I have been searching for Zion, now I find out he has my daughter, I can’t wait any longer to see him and her, she is mine Nico, that baby girl is mine and I want her, I want both of them with me, do you know how many years I have wasted being away from them? I need to get it back, so yes we are traveling today to the US” I say to Nico as I begin dressing myself,

“Dimka don’t be unreasonable, you cannot say she is yours remember that Zion is a man and he can’t possibly have kids, its insane for you to even think that it is possible!” he shouts at me, looking at him I purse my lips,

“Nikolai I know you remember what the doctor told us when we were kids, I remember him specifically saying that if you and I were perfectly compatible with a partner whether it be a man or a woman that person would end up pregnant......... Though in your case it is the other way around” I say this looking at him seriously, he is bitting his lips and twisting his hands together nervously.

“I don’t want to believe that Dimka!! Gosh I can’t believe that this happened, in your case its fine because you have such strong testosterones that can make anyone get pregnant, but I on the other hand am the one to get pregnant according to what that doctor told us back then....... But I will not believe it, its not possible” he says the last piece unconvincingly,

“Then why did you show me this picture of her? Your were so excited about it that you woke me up at 5:00 in the morning to see it, you know that there is something to it or you wouldn't have bother waking me up, you and I both know that she is mine.......................................................... And now I know why he ran away from Ivan, why he was eating weird foods, why in every picture his hand was on his stomach in a protective way, why he look curvier and lastly why he looked so glowing and full of life” pausing I look at Nico’s still looking a reluctant to believe.

But I am not reluctant at all, maybe when I was younger I did not believe the doctor when he told Nico I and three other cousins that we would be able to get pregnant or we get a woman or a man pregnant, I thought he was just messing with us.

My father had even told the doctor he was crazy, but when he meets his grand daughter I guess he will have to eat his words and apologize to the doctor.

Looking down at the picture once again I smile at my family, this time it was not one of those fake smiles I have been feeding everyone for the past years, this one is genuine, full of happiness and love for the two people who has my heart.

“I am a father Nico, to a perfect little girl and this time I will not mess up, I will not miss another year of her life, she is mine, she is a Zharkov and I will and treat her like the princess she is” wonder and love fills my voice as I caress her face on the picture.

WILL YOU FORGIVE (ManxMan/MPreg.)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें