CHAPTER 38

CHAPTER 38

Please Vote, Comment and Recommend if you have enjoyed the story so far. Thank you ^_^

Hey, my babies, it took a very long time, but here is the final chapter of Zion and Dmitry's story. I hope you all enjoyed this long ride with me, it has been fun and I hope you continue to enjoy my work. I appreciate all the kind words of encouragement, wishes and love. I hope to continue doing what I love, which is writing and I hope that you will stick with me on whatever journey I decide to embark on next. Thank you all, with love - Mama Chocolate.

Here is chapter 38. Enjoy.

Dmitry Point of View:

I'm unable to stop myself, it's not enough, I need more, much more of him to satisfy my deep craving of possessive need. Being able to take him in my arms and make love to him without any secrets or restraints between us, is a euphoric rush. It's beyond words, it's beyond anything I have ever experienced. After almost six long years of waiting, he's finally back into my arms; body, heart, and mind. Whimpering and moaning as I make love to his body. Even our first time didn't match the deep-rooted demand my heart and body has for him right now. I need to brand him in every single way to reclaim his body, his heart, his mind, and soul, he has to all be mine. At this point, I'm unable to accept anything less. "Oh God Dima, you're so big...so, ahhh," his trembling hands holding on to my shoulder as he slowly sinks down on my leaking cock.

God! He feels so good. Groaning, I squeeze the full globes of his ass meeting his downward thrust with one of my own, sliding deeper inside his hot, tight depths. Grabbing his waist, I hold him still until the overwhelming need to cum pass. Making love to him is always sweet and wonderful; I shudder as feelings of love and pleasure wash over me. Overwhelm with emotions, I pull him close, burying my face in his neck, "You know what to do baby, ride my cock," I order, nibbling on his sensitive lobe. He drops his head on my shoulder in a breathless moan as his trembling body begins to move, hips circling as he slowly slides up and down my pulsating cock. "That's it, baby...nice and slow...yeah, just like that," I whisper praises into his neck, groaning like an inexperienced teen as his sweet ass takes me deep.

He's taking me down to the hilt, his tight channel pleasurably rubbing against my oversensitive organ. "Oh, God. So good," he gasps, fingers buried in my hair, hips grinding down on me, fanning my passion even more. Latching my lips onto the exposed column of his neck, I taste his sweet, sweat-slick skin, licking and sucking tenderly before sinking my teeth ever so slightly into his flesh. All the while teasing the protruding buds of his sensitive nipples. A series of whimpers burst from his mouth, his movements and breathing becoming choppy. "You're so good, baby. So wet and tight. Fuck," I continue to lavish my attention on every inch of his skin within my reach while kissing and sucking on the soft slick skin of his shoulder.

"You like it, Dima?" he asks shyly, squeezing his ass around my cock, voice breathless with pleasure. "Fuck, yeah, baby, you know I do. I love your tight ass, it's my personal heaven. Now, ride my cock...yes, that's it, baby...oh fuck, give me all you got," I urge, holding his ass tightly as I thrust into him, savoring the overwhelming tight, hot feel of his quivering channel. Panting even louder, he ups the pace, bouncing up and down, his ass jiggling in my hands as he rides me fast and hard, whimpering as my overly arouse cock hits his overly abused sweet spot over and over. "Oh yes, oh yes...my ass is on fire, Dima...God...fuck me harder," his quivering body now putty in my hands as I match him thrust for thrust, pushing us closer to the edge. At this point, the savage action of our coupling has taken over, I'm like a starving man, ravenous with the need to brand him as mine, again and again.