29.CHAPTER

29.CHAPTER

Please Vote, Comment and or recommend this story, Mama Chocolate will really appreciate it ^_^

Zion's Point of View:

It literally feels like minutes later when "Dammy, dammy! Get up! Get up, get up, get up. We have to go shopping remember" I groan as my little princess bounce around on the bed beside me, talking a mile per second as my sleepy sluggish brain try to keep up and comprehend what she is saying. After about a minute or two of her talking non-stop and bouncing around I try to open my eyes but they just won't budge, I am just too sleepy, so I try to roll away from her to once again fall into a deep slumber... How naive of me, "Dammyyyyyy, dammy dammy dammyyyyy" she says over and over again in a singsong voice as she pokes around my face with her fingers, I groan and try to open my eyes again, as they begin to cooperate with me I am slowly being blinded by the bright rays of the sun flowing into my room.

Immediately I shy away from it, trying to block it out with my hand until both of my heavily sleepy eyes got accustom to the brightness, after a few more seconds I open my eyes fully to meet with the innocent smoky gray eyes of my little princess and instantly I knew what was wrong, "Bunbun, honey. Who gave you sugar?" she begins to giggle while still bouncing around in the same spot, "I didn't eat sugar dammy, Poppa give me yummy chocolate. Wanna piece?" she offer me a piece of melting chocolate, her hands, face and clothes all covered in chocolate and her eyes has this over excited look in them; add on the fact that she is talking a mile per second and is constantly bouncing around.. Ladies and gentlemen we have ourselves a full blown sugar rush and I am already plotting to kill the person responsible but before I can even try to get up my girl is lifted up away from me.

"Princess, let's give dammy some more time to sleep, ok. Can you do that for daddy?" his deep voice ask her lowly, she stops giggling for a moment and ask, "Is dammy sick daddy?" worry evident in her voice, I immediately get up and lift my hands for her, he place her in my arms and she snuggle up to me, smearing chocolate all over my clothes and skin, but I ignore it focusing all of my attention on her, "No sweetie, dammy is fine, I am not sick, dammy is just a little tired, that's all but not anymore, I will get up right now and get ready so we can have a proper breakfast before going shopping, ok" she begins to giggle once again and jump around, he stills her movements by lifting her up into his arms again, she hugs him and slobber chocolate stain kisses all over his face and let her, he is even presenting his face to her for more kisses, I was too busy watching them and they were too busy with their morning routine of kissing to see Anatoly step into the room until, "Has anyone seen a little monster about yea high" he motions with his hand before continuing "That has chocolate covering all of her face?", she squeal at the voice of her poppa before wiggling to get down from her father's arms.

You can tell that he is reluctant to let her go but eventually he did but not before turning towards his dad, "Otets, please don't give her anymore chocolate this early" Anatoly only laughs shrugging his shoulders while stretching out his hands to my girl, she immediately takes off running towards him screaming "Poppa, poppa!", "Sienna, honey, stop running, before you get hurt", "Princess, stop running, before you get hurt" both of us say at the same time, she did slowed down a bit but continue her little run towards her Poppa, he lifts her up making playful growling noises into her neck, she squeal with laughter as he playfully 'Eat' her while walking away, her giggling becomes fainter until it disappears.