10.CHAPTER

10.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, I would love it if you do :D

Hey my babies its Mama Chocolate again, so people where asking me where I got the idea for Zion and his family? So here is the answer, a few months back or rather 5 months back, a new neighbor moved in, low and behold he was a small little cute guy about 5’1 no kidding, he is so cute that I could not help but feel protective of him, I don’t even cook that much for myself but I cook now almost daily to give him food, his family comes over every other day and they treat him almost the same way they treat Zion in this book, he has 4 older taller brothers and they do have a brother complex its really incredible to see.

I ask them why? And their response is that ‘He is our youngest brother so we have to take care of him’ and I understand them, because you only have to look at him and the instinct to protect overwhelm you.

So based on that after watching them for the first two months the idea was form for Zion’s family, I exaggerated of course but I love the idea of the family over loving and always protecting the youngest, smallest and cutest of the bunch ^_^

Zion’s Point of View:

Pain, so much pain, its flowing through my body crippling me, I have never feel this much pain before, my belly is tight, taunt and the pain feels like its ripping me apart from the inside to out, my back is contracted so tight and I can barely move.

It hurts so much, I can’t even stay upright my legs are weak and trembling, sweat is pouring down my face sliding down my neck making its way down the rest of my body my skin is all wet and sticky.

The pain flowing through me is excruciating, bun-bun feel like she is shredding me up inside, this pain is something unreal, now I know why women scream when this birth pain hit them.

Its just too much.

How can they take this over and over again, especially the women that has up to six or seven kids, once again I have a new found respect for women, if this is the pain they go through every time to give birth then they have officially become my hero’s.

This pain is killing me and I feel like I am going to passout from it.

God!! How can this hurt so much? This is the only question going through my mind as I try to get up from my bed to get help.

Pulling myself up with shaking hands from the bed, I begin to make my way with difficulty towards the door clutching my stomach and bitting my lips to stop the screams of pain that want to burst forth.

I am really worried too, she is coming early, we still have three more weeks to go, everything was schedule for then, but with these pain she is not waiting or worrying about the schedule, she wants to come out now.

After opening the door I let a cry of pain leave my lips as I scream for my aunt,

“Aunty Willa, please come, I need help bun-bun is coming too early, please come!!” These words leave my mouth in a desperate manner, thank God in no time I see my aunt coming towards me running with the phone in her hand.

“Oh my God!! The baby is coming, the baby is coming!!” she exclaim nervously to the person on the other end of the line, rushing towards me she wrap her arms around me and lead me again towards the bed.

She is a nurse that is why I was allowed to stay here with her, so she should not be nervous, nurses see babies being born every single day, so why is she shaking and stammering to the person on the phone.

Then it hit me, yes she sees babies being born everyday, but not everyday you see a man giving birth.

I can hear the other person screaming on the phone, but my mind it so blur with pain that I don’t even care who it is.

“Don’t worry honey, your daddy and Storm are on their way here, remember they are coming to set up the crib, they are about 45 minutes away, your mommy has already contacted them and they will be here sooner so just bare with it for a bit until the get here ok, just breath” she says this in a soft soothing tune.

Rubbing my face and neck with a cool towel I borrow my face deeper into the coolness of the towel, its a small relief but I will take anything at this moment.

I hadn't even realized when she moved away from me to get a basin with water and a towel also she pulled in the ultrasound device, setting it up for when my dad and Storm arrive.

Another cry of pain leave my lips, this one harder than the first, I begin rubbing my belly over and over and singing and off key sound to keep me focus on bun-bun and not the pain.

Let me tell you its really hard to do that when you feel like someone or something is tearing you up inside, my back even feel out of place, I should have listen to my daddy when he told me it was best to take bun-bun out before the full term.

But me being stubborn wanted to go all the way not listening to anything they said, and now she is a lot bigger and the pain is over the moon.

Women has where the baby go when the child is ready to come out, but I don’t and she is getting distress about it, I can feel her kicking and pushing against my stomach to get out.

Where the heck is daddy and Storm?

“Why the fuck are they taking so long to get here?! I scream this question at my aunt, not caring anymore to mind my language, I am in pain I am allowed to let loose of my frustration.

She rubs my face some more in a soothing manner,

“Baby they are going to be here, only five minutes have gone by, so please just breath while we wait come on baby 1,2,3,4,5................ Greta tell them to hurry their asses here now, He is in too much pain bun-bun wants out now” now I realize that she is talking to my mom, her voice is normal now.

I guess her nervousness is gone and the professional nurse that she is has step in, she is doing everything the way its suppose to, she is soothing and taking care of me, she has even crank up the AC higher to cool me down.

Sheets and towels are set out, I am being wipe down and given ice chips to chew on during the onset of every pain, another sharp piercing pain hit me, I bite my lip so hard I taste blood in my mouth just letting out a whimper.

My aunt immediately place the phone by my head, and I hear the clear voice of my mom singing to me my favorite song when I was kid, she always used to sing it to me when I was hurt or feeling down,

“Singing in the rain,
Just singing in the rain,
What a glorious feeling......... I’m happy again,
I walk down the lane,
With a happy refrain,
And singin’ just singin’ in the rain,
Just singin’ in the rain....... Dancing in the rain
I’m happy, just singin’ in the rain........................

Her voice is so soothing to me, I loved that sound as a kid and still love it, I even sing it for bun-bun, pretty soon I am singing along with her, rubbing my belly and biting my way through each and every pain.

Some people may not appreciate their parents but I do appreciate mine, I don’t know how I would have gotten through this important and crucial part of my life without them.

I am calming down a bit but bun-bun still wants to come out, and another pain hit me, so hard that a quick scream leave my mouth once again, I bite down on my lips tasting my blood as moan of pain is heard in the room.

“Come on baby breath, mama is here with you, Grey is driving me there, we are coming baby, mama is going to soon be there to take care of you, just breath baby” I begin to breath the way she thought me “Yes that’s it hun, 1,2,3, yes, yes, one more time” her voice is low and loving, she is there with me.

“I am scared mama, she is too early, three weeks early, what is something is wrong?” I ask in a low worried tune, biting back the cries of pain that want to burst out of my mouth once again,

“She is fine baby, three weeks is nothing, your brother Xavier was two whole months early and he was fine, so bun-bun and you are going to be fine ok” hearing her say those words has me breathing a sigh of relief, then,

Bam!! My door is pushed open and my dad with a crazy looking Storm are running into the room, and after that everything became a blur.

I know that I was lifted into Storms arm and taken to the room they had condition for when I was ready, it has all the equipment to do the C-section and everything.

I feel myself being laid on the operating table, the mask is place over my face and then,

Blackness....................................................................................

2 hours later,

“Wake up honey, you need to see her, she is beautiful, so beautiful” I hear the voice of my mom far away that is slowly becoming louder, opening my eyes I fight the light to keep them focus on the voice until the image came into focus and it was the most beautiful image I have ever seen.

My mom has bun-bun in her arms sitting next to me on the bed, with bun-bun’s face turn towards me.

I am shock by the amount of hair on her head, its thick and black like a ravens feather or black like her father’s hair, her small little brows are slightly arch over her still close eyes, a small button nose, round rosy cheeks, and small rose pink lips, she scrunch up her face a bit and I see my dimples in her cheeks.

I can feel love is spreading through me, and for the second time in my life I fell in love, emotions are taking over me, my heart is beating sync with my breathing, tears are rolling down my cheeks as I look at her.

She perfection, in my heart she is already the queen that will rule my every thoughts and action, I know that I will always do everything in my power to take care of her and protect her with my life.

Smiling through my tears of happiness I hold my hands out to my mother who place her gently in them, she wiggle and a small laugh escape my mouth, I see flashes and know that my family are taking picture, but attention is fully focus on my baby.

Opening her lilac color blanket I proceed to count her fingers and toes, to lift her shirt and check every inch of skin, she looks perfect, so perfect.

When turn her over again gently after looking at her back, I am held still by her eyes, she is looking straight at me with shallow gray eyes almost blue in color.

I suck in my breath and a sharp pain hit me in my heart, she has his eyes, not the same color yet, but as she grows older they will get darker and she will have the same smokey gray eyes that he does.

After she open her eyes I look at her over all face and she will look more like him than me, it will not be hidden who is her father, it will scream out at everyone to see especially if you know Dmitry Zharkov.

Well she may look like him, but she is my bun-bun and I will love her so much that she wont feel the need for his presence. Lifting her I kiss every inch of her face while I slowly rock her singing lowly just for my girl.

“My beautiful girl dammy has finally meet you and you’re even more beautiful than I even imagine” I whisper to her kissing her forehead lovingly.

“What are you going to name her? Surely we can’t call her bun-bun for the rest of her life at least not publicly” says my mom with a smile on her face,

Laughing I nodded and I give my bun-bun her name............................

Hey my babies hoped you all enjoyed this chapter, I am really excited about the way it is going so far, I hope you all are too, things are going to get interesting from here on out, look out for it hihihihihihi, you all know that the drama has to begin soon, so I will feed you all of it mhwahahahahaha *cough, cough* excuse me mhwahahahahahaha.

Please don’t forget to Vote Comment and recommend to a friend if you like the book so far ^_^

Sexy chocolate hugs and kisses to one all of you my babies