AUTHOR NOTE

Hi everyone, Mama Chocolate here and I really don't know where to start, but I guess the beginning is always a nice place. First of all, I want to thank each and every one of you all for still reading my work even though I've been on a hiatus for almost two years. I thank my day ones and the new ones that came along while I was off the scene.

I know some of you will ask where I've been and the true answer will be, -even though, cliche-, trying to find myself and my place in the world, somehow. Furthermore, I really didn't think I was ever going to write again, I haven't been on wattpad for so long, I've almost forgotten how to upload a chapter -embarrassing I know, but here I am-. As I was saying, I didn't think I was going to write anymore, for some unknown reason, I lost my mojo and it took a very long time to come back. But now I'm back, with my mojo of course and with the hopes that it stays around for a very long time -please pray for me- I've still got much more work to do.

So, the remaining chapter for this book will all be posted, so everyone who is still interested can finish reading. I've never been one to leave a job unfinished, so even if I had to come back five years later, I was going to finish this book -fortunately, that five year time framed was not the case...thank God-. Anyway, my babies, I hope you all enjoy the following chapters, because as stated before, I lost my mojo and its just coming back, so hopefully it's not too terrible. Anyway my choco babies, I will not bore you anymore. Thank you all again for caring enough to stick around with me. Enjoy.

Much Love - Mama Chocolate.