25.CHAPTER

25.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment ^_^

Hey my chocolate love bugs, I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it for you guys. This book as many others I am writing are a little different so I hope its a good different instead of a bad one. I know most of you will or are probably screaming at me to let Zion forgave Dmitry already, especially after having sex, but some time things don't work like that and everyone's personality is different. Zion personality is not a very forgiving one so Dmitry has his work cut out for him before anything regarding forgiveness. Remember that forgiveness can't be force and everyone do it at their own pace. You have to remember that I am trying to make this book as realistic as I can even when the story itself is fiction. Zion will figure out eventually what he wants to do, so lets not force him there. Anyway please tell me what you think of this chapter after you finish reading.

Here is chapter 25. Enjoy.

Dmitry's Point of View:

The day has been going great so far only a few minor bumps here and there but apart from that, its great, our daughter is having a great time and that's what's important. I have to admit that I was shocked when he accepted my invitation but I knew that it wasn't because of me, rather he accepted because of our little princess who is currently standing still in front of the thick transparent glass that is separating all humans from the beautiful aquatic life going on behind those thick panes. We are currently at the 'New York Aquarium' in its Underwater Tunnel, appreciating marine wildlife at its finest and in all its glory, everywhere your eyes go you can appreciate the tranquil underwater habitat and its inhabitants, I have to admit that the whole scene is very beautiful and our little princess seems to have fallen in love with it; when we first came in she was excited but as soon as we got to the tunnel she completely lost it, darting from way to the other, swinging from right to left while happily pointing her fingers at everything that moves in those clear blue waters.

She has been so happy that we have just stand back and let her have her fun as we both watch her with smiles on our faces, I've been taking pictures here and there to add to my family photos collection and what photos let me tell you; I have gotten a bunch with my little princess and her dammy smiling lovingly at each other, I have got some too where she is kissing him on the cheeks or vice-versa, I even have a rare one where he is genuinely smiling at me, he had relaxed a bit around me after our lunch and walk together with our beautiful daughter on the boardwalk in Coney Island. After we got inside the aquarium he had gotten very excited, especially when he saw the turtles swimming lazily about, his smile was the biggest most heart-stopping smile I have ever received from him after meeting up again.