15.CHAPTER

15.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, Mama Chocolate will continue to give you all Chocolate delicious goodness to read and to pervert the mind a bit hehehehehehehe :D

Hey my lovelies, the time is nearing for me to stop building and to go visit my family in Boston, I hope its snowing when I get there because I love, love, love the snow, I'm just not to fond of the days that follow a heavy snow storm, I love the cold, but when it dops too much below ZERO I prefer to stay inside, but I know cold or not I will enjoy my time with my family and friends, also I will be updating all my stories and adding new stories for you guys to read and enjoy, hopefully my friend is posting them correctly ^_^

Dmitry's Point of View:

Its been seven days and what he said to me at the restaurant that day still hurts me deeply, the way he said it was so intense and fill with anger that I was speechless for seconds, I just could not wrap my head around him being that way. I know that I am to blame for it, I treated him so badly, I said such terrible things to him that I cannot complain when he answers me politely with insults, now it has all intensified after I blackmailed him.

His anger and hate towards me shows like liquid fire though he hides it quite well from others/

He is not even close to moving into my house, let alone admitting me into his and our daughter's life, in the past seven days I have called him repeatedly yet he refuses to answer my calls, I have even send him emails yet he never responds, its like after the incident in the restaurant he has once again block me out of his life as if I don't exist and it hurts like hell.

I know I deserve every little thing he do to me, I was willing to take it all, but never would I had thought that it was going to be so hard and hurt so much but I know its noway near how much I hurt him, there is no denying that I am in deep shit in regards to him, he is nowhere near considering the possibility of forgiving me much less accepting me.

Back then when I left him five years ago I thought I was doing the right thing, for me leaving him was the perfect solution and the hardest thing I have ever done in my life, but now I know that my thinking could have not been more wrong, just by his reactions I know that my 'f*ck up' is way beyond what I thought it would be.

The thing is, I did not expect him to disappear on me, I had plans to leave him alone for only about four to five months while everything got resolved then after I was going to come back to him and explained the whole mess, but things did not work out the way I planned, it all backfired and now I am in this tunnel that seems to have no end or solution to this dilemma I have created for myself. Now I have to grasp at every and anything to get him back, I need him and my daughter to the extend of doing something stupid, I know its me being impatient, but I have to fight hard to control the emotions and actions my mind is telling me to do.

That is why I waited for him even after the agreed five days, but now its seven days have past and I cannot wait any longer, that is why I am outside his house sitting inside my car debating whether to go up to his door or just give him more time, I have been here for the past hour and I know some of the neighbor must have already called 911 about a strange car in their neighborhood but that does not bother me at all, I have to see my family today, the only thing that is holding me back is that I don't know if he has told our little girl about me yet.