21.CHAPTER

21.CHAPTER

Please Comment and Vote, they will be much appreciated :D

Hey my choco babies there is an issue I have to address and the person that I will address it to should really read and try to understand what I am about to say.... In real life I can be a real bitch when someone tries to mess with me but I have never been rude, bitchy or disrespectful to anyone here on wattpad, I consider this site a perfect get away from reality where I can write and read to my heart's content without bothering or stepping on anyone's toes, yet you seems to have make it your business to send me tons of rude, disrespectful messages, all without provocation or cause and I have just continue to let it slide without bothering to answer but you cross the bleeping line when you send that nasty 'RACIST' message to me. Why you would send me something like that? Did I ever give you the impression that I am racist? What were you trying to accomplish by insulting the minorities?..... Anger? Applause? If so, I'm sorry to disappoint. If you didn't already know, I Mama Chocolate am a very proud black woman who happens to love and supports all and every 'race' you can think off because there is beauty in every single one of them, for us to enjoy and learn from, because at the end of the day there is only one 'race' that is relevant and that's "The Human Race", wide and diverse in its own, we come in all shapes, sizes and skin tones, we enrich the world with our characteristics, customs and cultures. We are connected to one another in ways that run deeper than the tone of our skins, the texture of our hair or the shape of our body. We are one and anyone who cannot accept the beauty in that is not fit to call themselves human. Being human is a beautiful thing, you should try it sometime, I guarantee it will better the quality of your life.

But please don't ever send another hateful message like this one to me ever again, or I will be obligated to report you.

Now that that is off my chest, lets get back to the story. Chapter 21, enjoy.

Dmitry's Point of View:

I've been on pins and needles since we drop our girl off at the school this morning, I know that there is no need for me to worry especially after witnessing Sienna's change of attitude, she was quite happy to attend school, albeit nervous but all in all very excited about a new adventure. After what happened in the early morning it took me quite a long time to fall asleep, I could not help running the whole event over and over in my head. I had barely gotten over what went on between us when I got a beep from Niko saying me that there was someone in the house, we both got downstairs rather quickly but went separate ways to find the intruder and we both were very prepared for some type of violence to go down. The security system is very tight around and inside the house so if someone got in it was because they had skills.

The only thoughts running through my head as I checked from room to room on my end was the thought of my family being in danger and when I heard Niko voice coming from the kitchen I quickly rush over there but came to a stop when I heard the voice of my little love. What he said about disliking me hurt, a lot, I have never met someone with such sharp tongue as his, the words he says to and about me cuts deeply, I am always left bleeding deep inside after but I have to endure it.