CHAPTER 33

33.CHAPTER

Please Vote, Comment and Recommend if you enjoy this story, Mama Chocolate will really appreciate ^_^

Zion's Point of View:

As soon as they walk out, I turn to face him, but he surprises me, "I did not cheat Zion, I will never do that. Also, I will never try to take our daughter away from you, she loves you and you love her more than anything, so I would never even dream of doing something like that. But I did slip up, I was talking to my dad about a situation that happened at work with one of the secretaries, which I quickly resolve, he no longer works for me and he will be lucky, if he ever gets another job like this one, after the stunt he pulled. I guess your brother Xavier heard a little snippet of that conversation. Being the overprotective big brother, he came in demanding an explanation and throwing punches, I punched him back, and before he could lay another one on me, Sienna walked in".

I gaze up at him and can see sincerity in his eyes, but I want to know about the part of 'taking away Sienna', "So where did he get the idea, that you are going to take Sienna away", he sigh, running his hands over his face, "Well, I did say that I was going to take her away, but I was talking about the trip we planned. While talking with my dad, I may have said something along the line of, 'I'm taking her away from all of this', I guess you brother also heard a little snippet of that conversation, and again, turn into an overprotective brother and uncle...without asking for an explanation". I sigh, calming down immediately after his explanation. I do know about the trip he has planned for him and Sienna, its a boating trip, I'll be there too, but out of sight basically. It's their daddy-daughter weekend, and Sienna is very excited about it.

"Ok, that is all I needed to know. Sorry for all this mess with my family, everyone knows that they are very protective of Sienna, so it's not surprising that they acted that way, I am not condoning it though. Again, I am very sorry for all that happened. I will also get my brother to apologize, he didn't have to put his hand on you." "There is no need for you to apologize for your family, my family is the same. Uncle Yuri, Ivan, and Dr. Boris were all on your brother side when they heard him say that I was going to take Sienna away from you, so yeah, don't worry about that. There is also no need for your brother to apologize, we both punched each other", I shake my head and turn away, readying myself to leave the room when his words stop me.

"Is that all you're going to say?", I turn to him, "What more do you want me to say?", "So, me with someone else, doesn't bother you at all?" he answers my question with a question. Truth be told, it does bother me, too much to think about, but I am determined not to let it show. From what I have observed, he is already back with his 'Real Boyfriend', and I should not care in the least, but I do. "What really bothered me at first was the thought of my family finding out about the blackmail and such, which I am thankful didn't happen. After it was the thought of you trying to take Sienna away, thankfully, you are not trying to do that either, so we're good. Dmitry, we are not together anymore, so why should your cheating allegations bother me? If you are with someone else, it wouldn't be cheating, it would be you moving on with your life".

"Zion, I know you didn't even bat an eye at it, and base on your earlier statement, you don't care one way or the other. But do you really feel nothing?". Sighing I turn around to face him again, "Well, to tell the truth, you having someone else pales in comparison to the threat of taking away my daughter. But according to you, there isn't anyone else, so my reaction shouldn't be an issue right?" I answer, skirting his question. "Dmitry, we are no longer together. Why do you care if I have an opinion on whether or not, you are seeing someone else? We both know that your boyfriend is back in town, so there is no need for me to be interested in your love life. If you cheat, it's his concern now". He steps closer to me, gazing down into my eyes with such a serious expression as he answers, "Just so we are clear, I have no boyfriend and I am not seeing anyone. Even though we are not together, getting with someone else is out of the question, I will never cheat on you, Zion. I never have and never will cheat on you, you got to believe me" he whisper, looking at me with pleading eyes.