12.CHAPTER

12.CHAPTER

Please Vote, Comment and or share if you like the story so far, it will mean a lot :D

Hey my babies, thanks to all of those who have been patient in waiting for the update, I know that it has taken me a while to come to this story, but in no have I forgotten it, after the death of my nephew everything went crazy and went downhill, so I am slowly getting back up, I really appreciate the kind encouraging words from the people who read the messages I send explaining the situation, its truly amazing to have wonderful fans like that, who stuck me with through it all.

I am slowly getting back into the rhythm of writing again and I love it, more stories are coming and more inspiration for new work.

Anyway my babies, I hope you all enjoy this chapter, please let me know what you think about this chapter by leaving a comment, the story has begin rolling and I excited to see where its headed.

One more thing the word “UPDATE” is not a comment, meaning it will be great to hear some thoughts on my work.

Zion’s Point of View:

After about ten minutes of driving I had to stop the car, because my anger would not let me go on and my bun-bun was enjoying the speed I was going too much, squeals of delight was what pull me out of my anger haze, looking over my shoulder to the back seat, I can see a smile from ear to ear on her face.

She enjoys this too much, but I can’t do this speed with my baby girl in the car, I should not so this speed period, not even when I am angry with her bastard of a father, gosh I am mad right now, but I have to control it with my bun-bun here, later I can vent all I want in the privacy of my room where I can fantasize about the many different ways I can get rid of Dmitry Zharkov.

But for now I have to attend to mmy baby girl,

“Bun-bun are you ok back there baby girl?” I ask already knowing the answer,

“Yes dammy am ok, go faster, faster, I like faster” she squeals still excited, wiggling around in her car seat, I smile at her shaking my head,

“I know you do baby, but dammy will not be going faster anymore, its not safe, I don’t want us to get hurt, so dammy will slow down, so we can enjoy a good ride ok” I respond softly to her, the stubborn expression she give me is so much like her father that I suck in my breath, tho I neve change my serious expression, after looking at each other for a while, her expression slowly changes and her smile is back.

“Ok dammy, I will enjoy the ride with you” she say this leaning back smiling as she looks out the window, I can’t help but smile at my beautiful girl, she is the best that has ever happened to me, even tho she makes me crazy sometimes with her stubbornness I can’t help but love her to bits.

Turning back towards the street, I carefully pull out on the highway and continue my way to our new home, being careful to maintain a good speed, while I try to control my anger.

Of all the time Dmitry Zharkov choose to show up, he does it now, I have been living in my aunts beach house for over four years, after that scared I had when I was pregnant, I decided to stay there for a while, it was good in the long term too, because people did not ask about my girl or where her mother is.

They just accept the fact that I am her dad and my family and friends are right there along side of me, I did not use any of the money I had in the bank, I did one big withdrawal when I moved in with my aunt and that basically covered everything I needed, I also give cooking classes and that made me lots of extra money.

My family always exaggerated everything and brought more baby products than I could ever use in this lifetime or the next, I ended up donating most of them.

They were always careful when they came over to visit, first leaving everything at our beach house, then they come over to my aunts home as if visiting a friends house.

I told them to do it that way, because I was scared that the person who chased me that day would have been looking for me and my baby.

Paranoid much, tell me about it, but when things like that happens you tend to get a little paranoid about everyone, but after all the years I stayed there, I realized that maybe it was time for me to move back to the city.

Bun-bun will begin pre-school soon, Gray and I made a catering business together that is doing great and he can’t handle it all by himself anymore, my family wants to have constant contact with bun-bun as she with them, so I had to move back.