22.CHAPTER

22.CHAPTER

Please Vote, Comment and or Recommend if you are enjoying this story ^_^

Hey my choco babies, so I see you all still want to murder Dmitry in the comment section I should have expected it, I too want to murder him at times but then again he is one of my babies so I can't harm him, what type of mama will I be if I do hahahahahaha. Anyway my loves I hope you all are still enjoying this book, I still don't know how many chapters will it take to finish, so I will just continue to write until I get there because as always things never go according to the way I plan, I am not complaining though, I rather like what is going on so far in the book, I hope you guys do too.

Anywho enough with the chitchat, it time for chapter 22. Enjoy.

Zion's Point of View:

I look over at the big beautiful art nouveau inverted triangles clock hanging on my office wall and sigh, it nine-fifty-three pm (9:53), once again I will be getting to the house late, its really not an easy street to open a restaurant, Gray and I have been running around like crazy trying to get everything to be perfect and in order for our grand opening while still managing, cooking and completing orders from the catering side of our business. It all was just so much work that we hired a few people to help with all that needs to be done so we can still be on schedule, thank God everything has been working out great so far, minor bumps here and there but so far everything is doing great.

The only upset about this all is that my baby girl misses me at night when I am unable to get home early, like tonight, she has pressured Dmitry to call me twice asking when I am coming home, I told her soon but that was about twenty (20) minutes ago and I am still not fully finish with all that needs to be dealt with before tomorrow. Usually I would have taken the work home and finish it in the early morning but I am taking the full weekend off to spend with my girl plus she has a doctors appointment so there is that too, its been two full weeks since I last spend great quality time with her and she is missing me just as much as I am missing her. So I need to finish everything now before going on my way.

A knock interrupts my thoughts, "Zin I am heading out now, I promised to take Jamie to that late night show thing that he has been so excited about, its starts at ten and he is already here dragging me away" I here a smack then I see Jamie's pretty face appear, "Hi Zin, I am taking my man away for the night, I hope you don't mind" I smile at him, "He is all yours Jamie" he returns the smile, "Thank you Zin, I love you lots, please kiss my god baby for me when you get home and please don't stay here too late. Good night" he say the last part blowing me a kiss, I reciprocate the gesture and wave, "I will give her your kiss Jay, now go you two love birds and have a great time, I will finish up here and then be on my way.. Oh Gray, remember I am not coming in tomorrow because I have to spend some quality time with my girl plus she has a doctors appointment too so I will be seeing you on Sunday at my parents. You guys are still going right?" he nod at my question, "Zin you know I will never miss auntie Greta's food for anything inn this world so of course I will be there. And don't worry about not being able to come in tomorrow, I can handle it, you just enjoy your time with our goddaughter".