28.CHAPTER

28.CHAPTER

Please, Vote and Comment, it will be much appreciated ^_^

Hey, my lovely choco babies, I hope you have all enjoyed the story so far, I am still not sure of far it will go on but I will just continue writing until I am completely satisfied with it. One more thing, I know that you guys love my stories and that you all worry about me when I am MIA. Truthfully it fills my heart with joy when I read your messages and comments on each chapter of every book, but I would like to say that sometimes I am unable to update, most of the time its due to school and work and how busy I become. Most of the time I am unable to have a sit down to edit some of the chapters that I write, so I am begging you all to please have lots and lots and lots and lots of patience with me and the updates because I always try to make up for it whenever I get enough time so you all can enjoy 3 to 5 chapters of a story.

I thank you all beforehand my babies, love ya :D

Zion's Point of View:

Hours have passed since we had those sessions of mind blowing sex and I can't sleep, no matter how sleepy I am and how many times I close my eyes, I just can't sleep and I know why; even if I want to ignore the reason, I'm just not able to. Every time I close my eyes I can't stop the image of him mouthing the words 'I love you' over and over again like a mantra as he took my body in a way he never did before, he didn't use to make love.... No, he didn't use to have sex with me like he did earlier, this was completely different than any other time, not even our first time was like this. Our first time was rather wild, hot and lustful. We are both very passionate people and back then we were always hungry for each other, so whenever we had sex, it was rough, hard, wildly passionate and filled with a love and lust combination, that left me completely sated and with delicious aches and pains all over my body for days after. 

When he took me earlier, it was like a jolt to my system, it was such a complete difference that it had me reeling; it was a special blend of slow, deep, leisurely passionate and dare I say love making as he slid in and out of me over and over again. He was gentle beyond belief with my body, every touch, caress and thrust was as if he wanted me to feel him all the way to my core and feel him I did, I was shaken with the intensity of the act yet at the same time my body and mind was unable to fully accept what was happening to me. This was such a difference that it even took me a while to begin enjoying the new pace that he choose to drive me insane. 

At first I didn't want to enjoy or give in to his gentle yet deep invasion of my body, I tried to fight against it, God knows I tried, I wanted him to take me like he always did, my body and mind wanted the hard, rough sex I am use to but he denied me it over and over again, even when I begged him he still denied me. Rather he focused on wreaking havoc within my being in such a slow gentle manner that I couldn't take it without feeling like I was going to be sucked into a vortex of complete and utter ecstasy; I felt that way from the moment he began kissing at my C-section and all the stretch marks adorning my stomach, I know that they are not very pleasing to the eyes and I also know that they are not what people want to see when looking at a naked body but as he kissed and licked one mark after the other while gazing up at me with a look of tenderness and lust, I was immediately forced to rethink my assumption. His kisses were almost reverent in the way he slowly placed them on my skin and his gaze held wonderment and admiration as he gazed down at me.