16.CHAPTER

16.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, it will be greatly appreciated :D

Hey my babies, I hope you all enjoyed the previous chapter, this one will be even more dramatic and hot, hopefully Dmitry gets some well deserved slaps and punches from Zion I personally hope things don't go too far, I swear my characters lead me down the wrong path sometimes, but anyway here goes chapter 16 I hope it be to your liking ^_^

Dmitry's Point of View:

Time seems to have stopped when I said those words, yet I know I have to quickly fix it, opening my mouth I begin to apologize "Zion I'm sor...", but he ignores me as he get to our daughter quickly lifting her up into his arms protectively walking out of the room with her, I hear the noise of the TV then the closing of a door and fast steps coming back, soon he is back in the kitchen with me and I can see he is ready to battle, he walks up to me and before I can get another word out of my mouth he delivers a hard punch to my face, pushing down to the floor, eyes fill with hate and anger.

"You bastard!! How could you say something like that so casually? Don't you realize what you have done?!" he practically screams at me, his body is shaking with barely suppress anger, he looks like a lioness protecting her cub, one wrong move on my part and I know he will tear me apart. What the f*ck have I done? It seems that I can't get one thing right. Its mess up after mess up. I really did not mean for it to come out so loud it was more for myself than for anyone else, but it happened anyway, now I really need to make this right or I wont be able to see her if this continue.

"Zion I'm sorry, please believe me when I say that I did not mean for it to come out this way, it was never meant to be said this way. I would nev........" I am interrupted with a, "Don't play that with me Dmitry, you and I both know that any words that come out of your mouth are worthless, they mean nothing because you're a liar, yet I still believed that you would have been able to act like an adult around my child........... You told me you were going to do this but I stupidly trusted you enough as an 'adult' to be around my daughter and not say things that can hurt her, I even cautioned you about it when she was washing her hands, yet you still found a way to get what you wanted without a care for her wellbeing. God Dmitry how could you? How can you be so goddamn selfish?" I see tears shine in his eyes and my heart nearly stops. How could I have hurt him again and in the process hurt our daughter? Just thinking that I can loose both of them has me grip by a fear so intense that my mind is hardly functioning.

But I will not show it, its better this way, it came out wrong but she needs to know that I am her father- right?.

"Zion I am sorry for the way it came out but she is my child too, I help put her inside you if you don't remember, you may want to forget it but it doesn't change the facts that she is also my daughter.......... I know we decided that you were going to tell her but maybe its better this way, she needed to know that she has two of us to always look out for her. I can't stand the thought of not being a part of her life anymore, you have to understand me baby" I am trembling inside with fear as I say those words, I know he will as people in general will think that I am selfish for all that I am doing, but I can't be without them anymore, if only he knew how much I need them in my life.