3.CHAPTER

3.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, Mama Chocolate will really appreciate it my babies :D

Hey my lovely chocolates, I hope you all enjoying the book so far, I also hope you enjoy this chapter, if you have anything to say about it, please let me know, it will be great to hear from you  ^.^

Zion’s Point of View:

Slowly the thick darkness left me, leaving me with a bitter taste in my mouth and a funny weird feeling in my body, I describe the feeling as funny, because I really don’t know what the hell it is, its just crazy the way I feel.

One minute I feel like breaking down and cry, the other I feel like beating the shit out of anyone who crosses my path, I wonder if the break up really did such a terrible number on me, but deep down I know it has nothing to do with the break up, that is why I have been so scared to go to a doctor, because I really don’t want to know that I have some uncurable disease.

I slowly stretch out myself burrowing my body even more into the soft bed, then I turn over on my back breathing out gently, taking my sweet time opening my eyes, when they are fully open I am greeted by a familiar scene of a green forest,  focusing all my attention on this ceiling, I know immediately that I am at  my dad’s clinic.

Great! Just great! Grey had to bring me here of all places, so I can get the tongue lashing of the century for neglecting my health, I will get you for this you slimy Grey you.

Laughing a bit at his ingenious plan, he never wants me to win, anytime I win, he always finds a way to get me over to my dad, so they can gang up on me, but today I am really not feeling it, so they better don’t push too much.

Sitting up I tried to get out of bed, but is immediately hit again with giddiness that force me to remain very still, dammit, what is this shit, I swear if I feel better, I will go to the doctor tomorrow, but please let me feel better today, please Lord let me feel better, I beg you.

A noise came from the left, turning my head that way, I open my eyes, landing them on my father Phillip and my brother Storm, that are the spitting image of each other, they both have light caramel skin, they both are tall, my dad standing at 6’2 and my brother at 6’3, they both are handsome, my dad has honey color eyes frame by long lashes, he has a straight nose that is gentle flare at the bottom, a wide bow shape lip that is slightly pink, square cheek bones, clean shaven only has a very sleek lock around his mouth.

Picture my brother the same way, only with more of a five o’clock shadow and nicely done Rasta braid in his hair, also he is not graying as my dad, as I stare at them walking towards me in their lab coats, I cannot stop asking myself why I don’t look like them, I would have love to look as elegant and handsome as they both are, but instead;

I am short, very short, standing at 5’6 with a curvy body, I even have legs and ass to go with it, anyway you get the idea, I am curvy, people say fat, I say curvy, my face is round, with upward slanted eyes frame by long lashes, they are honey in color like my dads, going down to a small upturn nose and then small plump heart shape lips, my mouth is what I love best about my face, I think its sexy, I also love the dimples I have in each of my cheeks, compliments of my mom.

I would have to say that I look more like my mom, more on the feminine side, I got tease quite a bit about that when I was younger, because I have a big buff dad, two big buff brothers, and there I was, the curvy princess of the group, even though my brothers used to beat the crap out of anyone stupid enough to bully me, my eyes are the only features that make me sure I am not adopted, because we all have those honey colored eyes like my dad.

But anyway enough about that, if Storm is here, this is going to be crazy, I swear he and my other brother Xavier has mayor brother complex, and my dad has a son complex, if anyone had witness the mayor tantrum they threw when I moved out.

That person would have thought that I was on a suicide mission or something, by the way they acted, especially my dad, he was all ‘my baby oh Lord, my baby’ in our front yard, my mom finally had had enough of them, she put her foot down and send them inside, where they all proceeded to sulk looking out the window, even now I smile remembering it, my mom Greta is short just like I am, but she is a force to be recon with, I got my temper from her.

It has been a year since I moved out, and they still bring me groceries and food, my dad and Storm being doctors makes it all the worse, everything is hand selected by them, while Xavier will come over and clean my already clean house just as an excuse to see how I am doing, my mom tags along just so they don’t over do it, but sometimes she falls right in with the pack, fussing over me.

But I love my family just as much as they love me, and I know that they will protect and stand by me through any and everything, that is why I did not tell them the details of my break up with Dmitry, because I am sure they would have hunt him down and beat the shit out of him, I really could not let them go to jail over something so silly, so I told them that we had just split.

“Zizi!” they both exclaim, before I am cover in muscles.

They both reach over to me, pulling me in their arms, hugging me in between the two kissing my cheeks, deciding I guess to make a ‘Zion Sandwich’ out out of me, I am use to this, but right now I am feeling sick and irritated, pushing their hands which didn't budge, I wiggle until I got out,

“Why did you do that?” pouts Storm as he try to pull me in his arms again, dodging him,

“Because you and dad are smothering me, again, and I feel too light headed to have my breathing circulation cut off” huffing I find a seat and sit down,

“Sorry Zizi, it just that we have not seen you for so long, that’s why we hug you like that” my dad pipes in, while Storm nod his head vigorously,

“Dad you, Storm and Xavier, saw me last night” I say incredulously.

“But that was 13 hours ago, so it does not count” my dad defends himself, 

“Yeah! It does not count” Storm hurriedly add, looking at both of them my mouth agape, I try to calm myself before I scream,

“Really, if anyone see you guys act like this, they will have a hard time believing that you are professionals”

“Why is that?” ask Storm, with a confuse look on his face

“Because you act like kids, with me being the ball between all of you, I wonder where is the other kid is rig....................” I did not even finish the sentence when my other handsome brother Xavier, burst throw the door in a suit, looking around frantically, he is also the spitting image of my father, he and Storm looks like twin, but in reality they are two years apart, when he spot me, his face lights up, and I wait for what was going to happen next,

“Zizi baby bro, don’t scare your big bro like that again, I run out of a meeting to get here” he cry out as he picks me up hugging me tightly, just as my dad and Storm did earlier, I really do hate that I am small, because this is what happens, I begin to wiggle again to get down,

“What is wrong with Zizi dad? Why is he wiggling like that?” he ask in a worried tune, is he really asking that? When he is cutting off my air supply, pinching his neck hard, I am able to get free,

“Of course I was wiggling, you were cutting off my air, God, you guys are unbelievable!” I gasp out, he leans down picking me up again, sitting me in the chair,

“Sorry Zizi, big bro is very worried about you” he says with a puppy face, I always fall for that face, pulling at his hand until he come down in front of me, I reach out and hug him,

“Not fair, I want a hug too” Storm whines, gesturing him over with my hand, he too came over and kneel down in front of me, and I hug them both, I vaguely heard click after clicks, when I look up my dad is taking pictures like crazy, while mumbling,

“My sons are so cute, Greta is going to want to see this, she will be so happy” he is fluttering around, clicking, clicking away, my dad consider us all cute, even if Xavier and Storm are big buff mens, I am not big, but by no means am I cute, try telling that to my dad though, he believes we are still little and cute in his eyes.