6.CHAPTER

6.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, Mama Chocolate will appreciate it :D

Hey my babies I will really like some feedback on the chapters to know how I am doing with the story so far, and the word ‘UPDATE’ is not exactly feedback, even though I am happy that everyone is very excited about what is going to happen next, I will really like some real thoughts on the story and the chapters, if you all can do that it will be really helpful, thank you *deep bow*

Zion’s Point of View:

Here's the thing, I escaped from my house about and hour ago so now I have to hurry back before my family send the army to find me, and they will do it trust me on that.

So now I am walking quickly trying to get out of the cold and to my apartment before they get there and I am missing, they will loose it if they find I am not there especially in this weather, its has really been a long Winter this year, most of the time Winter is over by February, but it is March and its still snowing heavily.

I like the cold, but I really want and can use some sunshine right about now to warm my half freezing body, I know I should have not come out the day after a snow storm because it be colder than the actual snow day.

Everything turns to a slippery ice that you have to walk on with care or you will find yourself on your ass in two seconds, especially on the sidewalks where people don't clean their snow, it is really cold, but not even the cold could have stopped me from sneaking out of my apartment and hour ago, but I should have stayed home because its snowing again.

I had to slip out without my family knowing because they would have a cow if they knew where I am right now, especially if they know that I slipped out to buy sweets and other crazy things to calm my cravings.

If they find out that I have been doing this for the past months all hell will brake loose, my dad will be the first one saying “How can his cute baby son be out in the cold with his precious grandchild all by himself without protection?” don’t even get me started on what my brothers and Grey would say.

My mom on the other hand would pinch my body in any place her hands can reach and then after she gets enough of punishing me, I will be cuddle withing an inch of my life and fed a big bowl of food, which I never turn down.

They act as if I am a two year old who needs constant supervision, attention and care, maybe if they had watch me like this before I would have not end up with a bun in the oven.

Hehehehehehehe.

Who am I kidding? They have always watch out for me and treat me like a baby, even now that I am pregnant they still treat me like a child and they watch me like hawks so that is the reason I had to sneak out of my own apartment.

Can you believe it?!! But that’s my family for you, I can’t help but love them more.

Speaking of my family I feel bad that I cannot give them the answer they are looking for. After the first excitement in my dad’s clinic when I got the news that I was pregnant, soon after my dad and brothers could not stop asking me for the father of my bun-bun.

And even though they have steadily ask me over and over again, I have not told them about Dmitry, thank God I did not present him to my family, because I am sure they would have been hunting his ass down, believe me I would have love to give him to them on a silver platter but the bastard is so rich he can destroy my family before they even touch him and I would never put them through that.

I know my family is rich, but he is richer and I don’t want them to ever mix in problems together, thankfully he is out of bun-bun’s and my life, and it will remain so.

Yes I loved him with everything I had and I still feel a little twinge in my chest when my mind wonder towards him, but I am so focus on getting everything ready for bun-bun’s arrival that I am slowly pushing him out of my mind, and soon he will be fully out of my heart.

The hurt was great, the cut was deep like the song that says ‘The First Cut Is The Deepest’ but I have survive it even when I thought I couldn't I did, its really true that time heals everything even though the scar itches from time to time.

I know that it will take me a while to allow another person in my life especially with me being able to get pregnant, but maybe in a few years time I will try again with more caution, but for now all my attention is on my bun-bun.