26.CHAPTER

26.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment they will be much appreciated ^_^

Hey my love bugs, I hope you are all still enjoying this story. There is quite a ways to go just yet but this story will soon be over. I want to thank everyone that has been with me on this journey. To my old followers I love you and thank you, to my silent followers thank you as well and to my new followers thank you for joining Mama Chocolate's chocolate train, I hope you enjoy.

Anyway my loves here is chapter 26.

Zion's Point of View:

Finally after such a tiring day I am able to rest. My bed feel like heaven and I am all too happy to close my eyes and just let sleep take over me, but for some reason even though I am tired and want to sleep it has been eluding me for the last hour; I have been trying my best to close my eyes and get everything that happened today slip away but no such luck, my mind is just wont quit, I can't stop it from playing scenes of today and earlier tonight over and over in my head. Truth be told I had really surprised myself by many things that went on, I even have to admit that I fun at the aquarium today even though the end didn't turn out as friendly as it started but knowing Dmitry I should have expected that.

The whole date thing started off innocent enough, after I had informed Gray of my intentions of the day and prepare some snacks and stuff for my Bun-bun I headed out with him towards her school to pick her up, she was quite excited to see us both together, the smile on her face made my heart stopped and I knew then that I had made the right choice by accepting his offer. We had even temporarily cast our difference aside and enjoyed a civilized conversation during lunch, it went perfectly without any fights from either party I can only say that it was because we were too focus on our daughter to let anything break her happiness.

Even the ambiance of the place add to the calming aura around us and I found myself relaxing around him like I hadn't allowed myself to do from the moment he came back into my life, I have to admit that it felt good just to be calm an not on guard all the time so I just let go. After lunch he had propose to take us to the 'New York Aquarium' and once again I agreed after my baby became even more excited, she had never been to the aquarium before and it was going to be great for her. Once we arrived there I too became excited especially after watching the turtle swimming lazily about, I don't know why I have always love turtle but for some reason I do, I personally think that they are super cute and I couldn't contain my happiness while watching them, I even gave him a genuine smile in appreciation, then out of nowhere he attacked my mouth in the middle of the whole place kissing me like his life depended on it.