1.CHAPTER

1.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, it will be awesome of you to do so :D

WARNING!!!! MXM ACTION, FOR THOSE WHO LIKE IT, PLEASE ENJOY :D

Hey to all my chocolate babies, here is the first chapter of this new story, its a little different than the others I am writing so far, but that is what I love about it, I hope it be all your liking, also it will be great if you all give me lots of feedback, much chocolate love to you all :D

Zion’s Point of View:

“Oh God yes Dima!! Give it to me.”

I scream out hoarsely as my beast of a man, pound his monstrous c*ock inside my tight hole repeatedly, explosions of sensations trembles through my body as his thickness is stretching and fulling me up completely to the brim, the sensation is like nothing I have ever experience before, to have this god of a man make love to me is unbelievable, all I can do is hold on to his powerful body and enjoy the ride.

He is laying over me, sandwich between my legs, where he is rocking back and forth, sliding his delicious c*ock to the hilt inside my twitching ass, It feels so incredibly good, Dima is making me his, savagely, wildly, thoroughly, this amazing feeling is my own personal high.

I can’t stop myself from pushing my ass up unto his thick c*ock as screams after screams of pleasure are bursting from my mouth, filling up all the entire space in the expensive room.

“That’s it baby, beg for more, come on tell me how much you want it” he groans out, grabbing tightly on to my legs, hooking them behind his back,  looking down into my eyes, as he plunge more deeply inside of me, his eyes are so full of raw passionate hunger, that it seems like he will devour me, just that though is making me shiver.

All I can do is look back at him with hooted eyes, as I writhe and beg for more, quivering I arch my back of the bed, pushing unto his c*ock to receive more of him inside, when he slip further in hitting my prostrate fully, I grab unto his arms sinking my nails into his flesh as I moan long and hard, I can feel my c*ock twitching and leaking against my stomach, as he he pounds away inside me.

Leaning down he dow into my mouth, kissing me passionately, leaving no crevice untouch as he licks his way inside, sucking and nipping at my tongue, pulling on it biting down hard, as he take over the kiss plundering his own tongue inside my mouth repeatedly, gasping I moan out again, twitching under his powerful frame.

“Such a sexy whore you are baby, moan louder for me” he says huskily, while pulling me from the waist towards him as he pounds that fat c*ock inside my sore ass, my body willingly do as he ask, as my cries of pleasure increase and grew louder.

Even though I am sore, the soreness of my body is overplay by the satisfaction I am feeling, I am sore because this is the fifth time we are making love for today, but not caring about the pain, I wiggle against him enjoying the fullness of him inside, matching him thrust for thrust, enjoying with ardor the full feeling, relishing in his breathless groans and praise.

“Oh f*uck Zion!!! take it all baby, take all my c*ock” he growls, as he plunge in harder and deeper, leaning down to latch his mouth unto my right nipple, teasing the bud with his teeth, pressing down hard on it as he run his tongue over it to take away the sting, that combination of pain and pleasure has me panting thrusting my chest up for more into his mouth.

Not neglecting the left nipple he plays with it using his finger to tweak, rub and pull on the hard bud, as his mouth devour the other, feeling all of these sensation at once has me trembling and keening, I can stop myself from running my hands over his broad back, enjoying the feeling of his muscles bunching and flexing under my fingers as he take me.

The room is fill with sexual sounds, moans and groans are bouncing around, surrounding us taking us more deeply under the sexual haze, my man is not relenting, he is getting all the more rougher as he dominates my shivering body, to his will and my hearts content.

I think they can hear us all the way downstairs in the lobby from all the noise we are making, and I am ashame to say that most of them are coming from me, but right now I just cannot keep quiet, the pleasure is too great.

“Oh Dima, f*uck me baby, f*uck me hard” this slip past my lips in a whimper.

Growling he slide his mouth up to my already abuse neck, where he proceed to bite and suck on my skin sharply, marking me adding more with each suck he lays to my sensitive skin, crying out I slide my finger up to his head pulling on his thick black hair, lifting up my neck for his better access, I love how possessive he is of me, I enjoy the feeling of being completely his.

While I am enjoying the excitement of his dominance, he slide his hands under my ass, lifting me, sitting back on his knees, he continue thrusting up inside me, sliding in and out continuously, as he still tease and mark my skin, biting my shoulder and collar.

“You taste so good baby, every time I bite you, I taste the sweet flavor of chocolate” hissing I pull on his hair harder as he sink his teeth deeper into my skin, while spanking my ass.

My head feels like it will explode from the overload of the intense pleasure, nothing can compare to this delicious torture, especially when I am doing it with the man I love, the feeling of him inside my body, is driving me crazy.

“You love my c*ock stretching your tight hole, don’t you?” he growls out as he continue to hammer himself deep inside me, his voice is thick and laced with his Russian accent, it so sensual as it wash over me, and I cannot help but groan in appreciation.

“Oh God yes Dima, more, more” I pant out, thrusting down on him, feeling his c*ock hit my prostrate head on with incredible precision has me whimpering like a whore, my nails are digging into his back as my body trembles from his rough loving.

“Like this” he whisper huskily in my ear as he lift me up sliding his entire length out of my ass completely, which after he pull me back down impaling me back on his pulsing c*ock.

Feeling the thickness of his velvety head massage my quivering entrance before plunging full force into my spasming channel made me scream as my body seize up, trembling as my own c*ock explode violently, it happen so fast there was no way I could have stop it, but I didn't wat to, this feeling of complete abandon is beyond incredible.

“Oh yes, oh f*uck yes! Dima oh baby, fuck yes” yells are wretch from my mouth as he continue hammering up inside me, holding unto me tightly, whilst my body shake and tremble as splash after splash of cum, shoots from the tip of my swollen c*ock, coating both our stomach and chest.

The orgasm is not stopping my body is still convulsing, tremors taking over my entire being, as I ride out the the amazing orgasm, enjoying every little shiver that runs through my body as he continuously brush over my prostrate, my body twitch until it was spend, with me relaxing slowly as my breath goes back to normal.

“You enjoyed that didn't you? My nasty little whore” he growls out softly in my ear, all I can do is nod against his slick skin.

Laughing, he runs his hand down my back, grabbing my ass squeezing and palming it, it immediately begins pulsing around his hard c*ock, he groans tightening his hands all the more on my cheeks, and I know we are no where near finish, and he confirms it,

“It is so amazing seeing you becomes a wanton slut, when your overcome by pleasure, but I am not done with you yet, we have a lot more to do, and I am just getting started” this comes out in a husky whisper, and a moan slip past my lips as my body reacts again, my c*ock hardening and my ass twitching in anticipation.

“Such a slut you are Zion, just finish cumming, and already your ass is twitching, eating and sucking my c*ock deeper inside your insatiable hole” him talking dirty is such a turn on, his hot teasing making me hotter, his Russian accent is so sexy, my body is shivering with delight, I cannot wait for what more he has in store.

I did not have to wait long as he flip over laying on his back with me still impale on his big organ, am already moaning as it hardens more inside of me, this position has him seated fully in to the very hilt, and my body is already trembling with excitement for us to begin.

Looking down into his blazing eyes, I see intense hunger in their depths and I cannot help but be in awe at this manly beautiful specimen under me, everything about him screams sex, and I love every inch of his 6’5 big muscle frame.

Smiling seductively up at me he slide his hand over my thick thighs to my ass, gripping each globe in his hand, pressing them, them he growl out sexily,

“Ride my c*ock baby, show me how much you like getting f*uck”

Trembling I close my eyes and begin to move, starting slowly I circle my hips grinding down on him, he groan and grip my ass even tighter, snapping my eyes open I stare down at him again, I keep that slow pace for minutes as I watch all the different pleasure emotion slitter across his face,

Fuck me!! It is decadent watching and hearing this man in the throws of passion, and to know that I am the one bringing him this much pleasure has me on cloud nine.

Speeding up a little I started bouncing up and down relishing in the feeling of him sliding in and out of me, his body jerk under mine as he begin snapping his hip, rolling them shoving more of himself deeper into me.

“Fuck yeah!! Baby. Ride my big c*ock, take all of it in that sweet ass” he moans out and I speed up all the more, groan after groan are leaving my swollen lip, his hands are spreading and kneading my ass cheeks as he spank and sooth them, pulling me more unto his thick meat.

Panting I bounce faster I continue to stare down into his eyes “Do you like it Dima?” I ask him whispering softly, a little shy because this is the first time he has ever made me be on top.

“Yes baby, I love it, I love the way your sweet ass swallows my c*ock he groans back pumping back up into me, all words stops as I continue to ride him like my life depended on it, skin is slapping against skin, my pulsing c*ock is slapping against his chest and my stomach slickly, as I just continue to ride him, enjoying his moans and grunts of pleasure.

This pleasure is out of this world, there is no stopping how seductive its powers are while dragging us under, closing my eyes, I lost myself in it, going deeper and deeper into its realm of seduction, I can feel him all around me, touching and caressing, spanking and rubbing, all this delicious sensation are closely sending me over the edge again.

His hands slide up pulling down my body, where he attack my lips, kissing the passionately, as he pounds up roughly, furiously inside me over and over again, pushing us closer and closer to the point of no return.

Letting him dominate me even though I am on top, make me cry out in bliss, his hands are lifting and pushing my ass down on his c*ock, the angle is perfect, with every thrust he is hitting the bundle of sensitive nerves, making me shriek, and wail out in absolute abandon.

“Oh f*uck!!! I’m going to cum baby, ride me faster” the growl has my ears tingling and my body moving faster.

“Yes baby just like that, mmmmm, oh f*uck yeah”, he roar swelling even larger inside me, pulsing, pulsing as he burst thrusting forward, I feel hot liquid shoots up spraying inside me, as his body buck under mines, I scream as I too am hit with another powerful orgasm, pushing myself down on him I ride out my high hard and fast, my cum too shooting out, layering his chest again with my thick white fluids.

It took a while for us to calm down, my body feels completely boneless, I can barely move, he gently slide me off of him laying me on the bed, leaning down he kiss my swollen lips again taking his time, gently licking and kissing them, slowly sliding up to kiss my nose then my forehead, after that he pull away abruptly.

“Did you enjoy that baby?” he ask his voice still husky, smiling shyly I nod, and answer,

“Yes I enjoyed it very much, too much, because I can barely move” nodding he smiles at me,

“I enjoyed it too, my sexy little wanton, much more than I should have, I should have hold back a bit” I am wondering why is he saying this, also don’t say I wish I had hold back, when you have already f*uck me six times today, this is not my first time with him, he and I are very compatible, and he is insatiable in bed.

He was my first, and it was a lot more painful then than now, I guess he is worried because we didn't do it for a while, due to him being he away on a business trip in Russia, he doesn't have to worry about that him hurting me, the pleasure I experienced with him had drown out what little pain I had.

“Dima I am not hurt, yes I guess I will be in a little pain later, but that is to be expected after such a long time not doing it” I assure him.

“Really?” he ask softly, idly running his fingers in patterns on my ass.

“Yes baby really” I reassure him again.

“I am not talking about that, I am asking if you really did not do it with anyone while I was gone?” why in the world is he asking this, I have never had or want anyone besides him, he was only two weeks and a half away on his trip, why would I cheat? I stayed faithful, only he can make me feel like this, also we talked every day so he knew what I was doing.

Turning around to face him I look into his beautiful face, staring into his smokey gray eyes “Dima if you are asking if I cheated on you, while you was gone, then the answer is no, I have not cheated on you, you know I would never do that” how the hell can he ask this after making such passionately love to me earlier.

“You sound very convincing when you say it” he continue, this has me pushing up and sitting down I ignore the pain running up my back.

“Dima what are you talking about, you know I had no one while you were gone, I barely left the house or the restaurant, trying to keep myself busy, so as to don’t miss you so much” I say this calmly, but inside I am anxious, sitting up too turning towards me, his face expressionless, his eyes cold.

“Well you shouldn't have waited, because it was a waste of time, now its more problematic for me” he grits out, looking me dead in the eyes, an ugly smirk playing on his lips.

“What are you talking about Dima?” the question come out of my mouth in a confuse and surprise tune.

“Zion don’t act all surprise, you know this thing we had, was never going anywhere” he continues, I gape at him, I can feel my eyes prickling.

“How can you say that after what we just did................. you know that I love you Dima, and you love me, so how can you say such a thing after we just made love” I cry out getting up on my knees, looking at him pleadingly.

He got up of the bed pulling on his boxer, standing up tall towering over me with his big powerful body,

“Zion, we did not made love, I had sex with you, amazing sex, but still sex none the less, its that plain and simple, also that does not mean that I love you, it just mean I f*uck you, I had a fling with you, I wanted to try something new and different, so I tried it, it was fun, but now I have to move on” my heart feels like its going to stop, how can he stand there talking to me so coldly after all our time together, after he said he loved me, after he made me fall in love with him, what type of person do that.

“How can you just stand there and say that as if nothing? After all you did and said to me, on top of asking me if I had cheat, you were the first man I had, how can you look at me so coldly?” this comes out in a rush, I can feel tears already falling down my cheeks, but I cannot stop them, the pain I am feeling right now is crushing my chest and all he those is stand there staring at me emotionlessly.

“I am not being cold, I am being matter a fact, I also said all those things to you because I wanted to f*uck you, any man does that when he wants something badly, besides you love every minute of it, so it not like you were forced” he says offhandedly, tears are pouring down my face now, I am holding my chest because it feels like it will explode.

“Dima please don’t do this to me, baby I love you, please” I whimper, stretching my hand out to him, in a begging manner, I will beg if that is what he wants me to do, but I can’t loose him, I have never felt such and intense love and passion for anyone as I do for this man, I don’t just love him, I am deeply in love with him.

“Stop acting like a child Zion, open your eyes to reality, you were a distrction and a relief for me during me stay here in America, now I have to go back to my life in Russia, where my man awaits” he growls out, I shank back from him, dropping my hands, looking at him incredulously.

“You are telling me that you made lo” I stop myself “That you had sex with me while you have a boyfriend?” this is beyond hurtful, I feel like the cheapest whore, pulling the sheet closer to my chest I try to hide the evidence of what we just did.

“Obviously I have a boyfriend, a perfect guy that knows how and when to please me, you were just a side flavor that I wanted to try, I will not deny that it was good, but all good things must come to an end” he say this as if it justify his actions.

It crushes me to know that I was the other man, the stress reliever, his go to guy to f*uck until he has satisfy his curiosity, I feel sick to my stomach, willing myself to stop crying I furiously wipe at my eyes, then I stare at him blanky for a while.

“Ok” I say in a small voice, nodding at him as I slowly climb out of the bed, nearly stumbling because of how weak my legs were and the pains in my body, somehow they seems to have multiplied by ten, ignoring it I move heading to the bathroom.

I nearly fall, hands shoots out catching me, holding me upright, on instinct my body react and I push his hands away, they felt like they had burn me and I shudder pulling away from him as I walk with the only dignity I had left to the bathroom.

Getting inside the shower cell, I turn the water on blast, grateful that it is pelting down on me, hitting me hard, I begin to scrub vigorously roughly nearly tearing into my skin as I try to wash his touch and my sin away, I scrub and scrub and scrub until my skin is burning yet I still scrub.

Sobs rake my body, I guess him having a boyfriend was the reason he never took me to his apartment, always here at this hotel, well it is a pen house, but its still a hotel, I remember now that I every time I would ask him to go to his apartment, he would just smile and never answer.

I cannot stop thinking how stupid I was to fall for him, how utterly childish as he said I was to believe all he said, I use to be like and idiot doing everything to please him, every time he would go to Russia and back I use to go all out for him, not I find out he has a man there, oh how must he had laugh at me while I professed my love for him over and over again.

Laughing at myself dryly I continue to let the water rain on my until my tears stop, I guess I was just a f*uck buddy, suddenly I felt cold, on the inside and out, I wish he can be gone when I go back inside the room, but I know that there is no such luck, I have a feeling he will still be there to gloat.

Walking out with a towel I begin to dress not looking or paying any attention to anything else as I redress as fast as I can, pulling on everything, I feel standing behind me, but I ignore it and continue dressing, when I had finish, I grab my back pack and is ready to leave when he stop me.

"Look at me Zion, please” I look at him coldly not saying anything, he grab my resisting hand, stuffing a whole wad of hundred dollar bill in it, that is when I lost it, throwing them in his face I,

“I am not a f*ucking prostitute, for you to give me your money, I did not beg you for it when we met, so I don’t need it now, but you know what you can do with it? You can stuff all of it down your throat until you chock and die, you sick cold hearted bastard” I scream this at him, my breath coming out in pants, something flicker in his eyes, but I ignore it as I walk away from him, out the door and out of Dmitry Alexander Zharkov’s life.

I hear him vaguely calling me but I continue on without looking back.

The 6th of November will be an unforgettable day for me..........................

Today is not only the day I turn 21, it is also the day that my heart was shredded to pieces by the man I love.

Hello my sweet chocolate babies, I hope you enjoyed this sexy yet sad chapter, please tell me what you think, Also I hope you all love the cover as much as I do, the image is not mine but I did all the little effects to make it cute, so please give me your feedback on it too, telling me all you think ^.^

MUCH CHOCOLATE LOVE TO ALL OF YOU :D