Bonus chapter pt.1/ Do-Hyun's first heat

I just couldn't leave you guys without this and someone had ask for it so I'm gonna give it to them cuz why not...

——–————

Taehyung's p.o.v
Month later

"Do-Hyun get off me!" Seo-Yoon said to her brother, he has been really clingy lately especially to his sister. "Hyunie baby let go of Yoonie, she needs space." I said to Do-Hyun and he let go and pouted walking to me. "But Eomma she is comforting. And she smalls good."

"I know baby but she is an alpha so her wolf isn't used to the skin ship yet." I said picking him up, trying to keep him away from my stitches." But appa is an alpha and he lives holding and kissing you." I giggled at my son's cuteness. "That is way different sweety. He is my mate and loves my touch, it sends tingles, his wolf lives the feeling. Wait why am I saying this to a five year old." I questioned my words with a chuckled and Hyunie giggled.

"Eomma what is a mate?"

"It is someone you are destined to be with forever, you have a physical and mental connection. You are made for each other and just one simple look or touch can make your hour flutter." While answering his question I just thought of my Kookie. I love him so much.

"Do I get to have a mate?" I smiled fondly, my innocent baby is Clyde's with questions. "Yes baby but you won't fully know the person is your mate until you turn eighteen. So you have a long way to go sweety."

He yelled a 'yay' and then suddenly stopped cheering. "Does Yoyo and Sun-mi get a mate because I don't want them to be alone. If they dont get a mate, I don't want one." I chuckled. "Yes bun everyone has mate so don't worry, your sisters will too." He smiled satisfied.

"Now go play so I can make your guys' breakfast kiddo" I put him down and he kissed me in the cheek. "Okay Eomma." I smiled watching him run upstairs to his twin sister. I walked into the kitchen to make The kids and Jungkook breakfast.(it's the morning hehe)

A couple minutes later

I was almost done with breakfast until I felt arms wrap around me. "Good morning kitten." I playfully rolled my eyes at the nickname. "Good morning Kookie." He kissed my neck oh so gently. "Why are you up and about baby, you should be resting. You might rip your stitches." I giggled. He is so kind.

"I'm fine Kookie and I was just making breakfast which is now done by the way." He turned me around and smiled. "Thank you baby, but you really should be resting, you just had a baby not even Five weeks ago." I nodded, he was right. I should not be up. "I know, I just can't help it.... Speaking of babies. Is Mimi(Sun-mi) still asleep?" I asked Jungkook and he nodded. I kissed him gently and was interrupted my a panic Seo-Yoon running down stairs.

"Eomma something is wrong with Do-Hyun. He just started crying all the sudden and said his stomach hurts." I nodded. Jungkook looked concerned. "He is in his first heat. Jungkook go to the pack grocery store and get Do-Hyun's favorite treats and lots and lots of ice cream." He nodded and ran to get his shoes. (He was already ready, just no shoes.) After he ran out the door. I went up stairs with a now crying Seo-Yoon holding my hand.

"Do-Hyun sweety are you okay?" I asked walking through the door and I saw Do-Hyun crying on the bed, holding his stomach. "Oh baby! it's okay." I walked to him and picked him up, holding him in my arms and sat down on the bed.

"Eomma I don't feel good. My tummy hurts." I caressed his hair. "It's okay baby, you are just in your heat. It will go away tommorow night." He nodded his head, snuggling his head into my chest. He soon calmed down and fell asleep. When an Omega is in their first heat or in their heat at a young age, they need their mother to comfort them through it. I had that with my mother until she became a crazy women.

I'm also an Omega obviously so.he will be comforted more than he would if his mother was a beta or an alpha. "Eomma what is a heat?" Seo-Yoon asked. "It is kind of like your rut but heats make Omegas weak and vulnerable." She nodded in understand. I told her about her rut a long time ago.

I heard Jungkook walk in the front door. "Taehyung?"

"In the twins room." I said back, answering his question. He came into the room with all the stuff I told him to get. He smiled while looking at a sleeping Do-Hyun. "I will go put everything away for now." Jungkook said softly. Then we heard a baby crying. "And I will go get Sun-mi."

"Are you sure Jungkook. I can go get her." He shook his head. "No I got it, you stay here with our little Omega and I will have Seo-Yoon help me with our little beta(Sun-mi is a beta) ." I smiled and nodded. He walked out to got take care of everything.

"Eomma, you smell good. Like the ocean and honey buns." Weird combination but you do you boo boo. "I will for you these two days baby. Now rest okay, you are going to need it." He nodded and went back to sleep.

End of part one of Do-Hyunies heat. And after the part two I am officially finished with the story....