Coma

Jungkook's P.o.v

It's been a few hours since we rushed to the pack hospital, Jin was informed and hurried over here he gave the pups to Jimin and Yoongi because I was in no state to hold a baby right now, I was checked out by another doctor, I was tore up but I would live. I have now been panicking, thinking of the possible endings. He could not survive and I wouldn't have the love of my life with me or he could live and stay with me and the babies. I try not to think of the first one.

Suddenly Jin walked out with a sad expression. Jimin was the first one to get up.

"I-is he ok?"

"I can't fully answer that, he is alive but sadly he is in a coma." My world stopped for a minute. "Do you know when he will wake up?" Yoongi questioned getting up and standing next to Jimin.

"No, but if he doesn't wake up in the next five hours, he will surely die, there will be no way to save him, his body is too weak to last longer than that."

"I want to see him." I finally spoke and everyone turned around. "Are you sure Jungkook?" I grew angry and I didn't know why.

"Is that even a fucking question. OF COURSE I WANT TO SEE HIM, BOW BRING HIM TO HIM NOW!" I used my Alpha tone, I couldn't control it, something was totally wrong. I can't go in there now. If I can't control myself now I don't know what I would do. I got out of there and ran out into the woods to mine and Tae's favorite spot.

Yoongi's p.o.v

"What the hell was that?" I asked Jin. "A side affect of him losing his mark." Losing his mark? What?

"Losing his mark, What do you mean?"

"I noticed Taehyung didn't have his mate mark, indicating Tae did infact die a for short amount of time. Jungkook and Tae's bond had broke and they lost their mark. It seems Jungkook's wolf is fighting it off. He doesn't except it and now that Tae isn't dead yet his emotions are going all over the place."

"Oh god poor Kook, poor Tae." Jimin said hugging me tight.

"Yeah I just hope he finds a way to wake up because if Taehyung dies. Jungkook might die too. His body wouldn't be able to handle it."

Welp this is short. It's the longest I could do right now. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! LOVE YOU BEAUTIES SORRY ITS SO SHORT.