Heat??

Hewo..here is another chapter.. enjoy!!

Jungkook's p.o.v

Taehyung's been very moody lately and I would be lying if I said it didn't bother me. "Tae baby you need to eat." He pouted and shook his head. "I don't wanna." I sighed. If I fight him to eat, he will throw a big fit and I'm not in the mood for that so I just gave up. "Ok, but when your hungry, your food will be in the kitchen, ok." He nodded. And laid back down on our bed. ( They still live in the cabin dorms but they put their beds together so they could sleep together.)

"Knock, knock ." Jin said walking in. "Why so down Kook?" I pointed at our bedroom door. "Moody again?" I nodded sitting down on the couch, he sat next to me. "You know why he's so moody right?" I shook my head 'no' I really wanted to know.

"His heat is going to start." I looked at him confused. " Am I supposed to know what that it is"  He looked at me dumbfounded, he then became annoyed. "You really don't know much about Omegas do you?" I shook my head, he sighed. "It's like a Alphas rut. their hormones go through the roof. But..." he suddenly stopped and started of into space."

"But what Jin?" I grew concerned. "If you have sex with and Omega when their in heat it is a high possibility that they can get pregnant, but there is a high possibility they won't so like 50/50 ." 

"Ok but I heard if they can't get pregnant unless the alpha is also in rut."

"I thought you said you didn't know anything about Omegas." I just shrugged. "Back to what I was going to say. Also you didn't let me finish. Yes that's true but if an alpha is mates with an Omega and the Omega is in heat, their mate can smell the hormones seeping from them and it causes the Alpha's rut to start." My eyes widened.

"It draws the Alpha to the Omega. So what you have to do is when Tae is in heat you need to stay away from him as much as possible, or all of what I just said can happened to you two." I nodded thinking hard. "When does it end because I can't be away from him for long, I will mentally shut down?" Jin started laughing at my comment.

"It officially starts when it is a full moon, which is tomorrow night and it ends after the full moon so you just to stay away from him then." I sighed stressfully and nodded.

"Wait what if we want him to get pregnant?" Jin looked at me confused. "What do you mean?"

*Flashback*

Author's p.o.v

"Kookie?"

"Yes Tae baby?"

"Would you ever want to have a baby with me?" Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Yes of course, what is this coming from?"

"Well...what if I get....you know..... Pregnant, what would you do? Would you leave me?"

"What no! I would love to have a baby, it would be the best thing that ever happened to me. I would be having a child with the person I love the most, my mate."

Taehyung nodded. He was crying.

"Baby why are you crying!?" Jungkook went and kissed him all over the face. He was concerned.

"I'm just really scared."

"No need to be scared baby, like I said I would love to have a baby with you." Taehyung nodded and hugged him very tight.

*End of flashback*

  Jungkook's p.o.v

"But I don't know why he was scared." Jin was thinking. "That is a side effect of the heat, that's how and when it first starts." I nodded.

Jin got a phone call from Namjoon I'm guessing and stood up. "Well, I got to go but before I leave. If you guys do end up having sex, prepare the most heartbreaking sight of you life." I looked him concerned and in panic.

"What! Why?"

"This happens to all Omegas even female Omegas. They will think their mate will leave them and hate them. So you need to make sure he knows you love him and you won't ever leave him." I nodded. After that he left.

"Welp. This is going to be a stressful couple of days."

Dramatic I know but it gets better... Well at some points... Ok no more hints... I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I purple you beauties 💜