Epilogue

5 years later
Taehyung's p.o.v

"Seo-Yoon give your brother back his toy!" I said to the little munchkins running around and Seo-Yoon being the little tease she is kept taking away Do-Hyun's toy. "But Eomma-"

"Ah no buts go give it to him now." She huffed and gave it back to her twin. "Thank you Yoonie" Do-Hyun said running and giving Seo-Yoon a hug. "You're welcome Hyunie."

"Eomma when is Appa coming home?" Do-Hyun asked sitting next to me on the couch. "Very soon baby, being an Alpha of a pack is a lot of work." He nodded with a hum. "You are the Luna so do you have to do a lot of work?" Do-Hyun asked another question. "Yes baby but not as much as your Appa." He nodded once again.

We soon heard the front door open and the kids got up and yelled 'Appa' going towards the door. I watched Jungkook pick up the kids and kiss them both on the temple. "Hi babies, how was your day?" Jungkook asked and had the biggest smile looking at me, which I returned. "Good, Yoonie kept taking my toys but she gave them back." Do-Hyun answered.

"That's good, at least she gave them back." They both nodded at their father. "Now, go play in your guys' rooms so I came some time with Eomma okay." They both smiled and nodded, get down from Jungkook's hold and ran to their rooms. He walked towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "How are you two doing today?" Jungkook asked rubbing my big belly. "Tiring but I can manage." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. We kissed very passionately. "I can't wait till she is born, she is going to have the best big siblings." Jungkook commented and I smiled with a nod. "She sure will."

"Something happened today." I looked at him confused but didn't say anything so he could continue. "Yoongi hyung proposed to Jimin today." I gasped. "What, really, finally, they have together more then us and we got married before them." Jungkook chuckled, acknowledging I was right.

"Kookie I think Hyunie is going to start his first heat soon." Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Why do you think that?" Jungkook asked with a little hint of curiosity. "Because I started my first one when I was only five and he has been really moody lately, he would cry over the littlest things and he always wants to be next to most of the time and always pushes YoYo(Seo-Yoon) away if she gets too close, which is a lot of signs of him starting his heat." He nodded. "Will his be as intense as yours?" I shook my head. "No, it's not like that. He won't have the desire to you know and if he did I will hold him till it's over, because my baby too young for that." I said with a pout and Jungkook chuckled. "But will he be in pain?" I nodded, my pout getting more intense. "Don't worry baby if and when it starts I will be here with you and Hyunie so I can take care of him. Okay?" I nodded.    

"Okay." He kissed me once again and it was deep. "I love you four so much. When she comes, we will be one big family." He had the hugest smile on his face and it made me melt. "Yep, I'm so excited. And I swear to the moon goddess of Do-Hyun and Seo-Yoon so much as pick on Sun-mi. I will... I don't know what I will do but I will do something." Jungkook laughed. "Okay babe haha. They will be good siblings I am sure of it. Look at how they are now. They are wonderful to each other and they always talk about how they are ready for their little sister. So I'm sure it will be alright."

I smiled in satisfaction. "You are right Kookie. I'm so ready for this and this time no altercations." Jungkook frowned knowing what I was talking about. "Don't worry baby, I will be fine, we both will be and you don't even let me out of the house, which is 10 times guarded than last time. So everything will be okay. And in a month she will be in our arms safely." I reassured Jungkook, he still had a hint of worry but nodded.

"Now enough of this sorrow and bad memories. We have to healthy five year olds that would love us to go and play with them, so let's go." I said trying to cheer him up and it worked only a tad but he tried to show he was happy and I appreciated it. "Okay let's go play with our little munchkins." He said running upstairs and I just laughed while waddling up to the stairs then Jungkook came running back down and picked me up bridle style. "Didn't forget me aye."

"Never will, you are my life Taehyung I would die without you." I giggled once again. "Now let's goooo." He yelled with one hand in the air while running up the stairs.

He is such a goofball, a goofball that I will love as long as I live, even when I die my love won't die with me, it will be kept in the same place, Jungkook's heart.

Forever and always....

Epilogue finished!!! Wooohoooo