Alpha and Luna

Jungkook's p.o.v

I woke up with an empty space next to me. I looked around the room and Taehyung wasn't there, I felt a little panicked but I shook it off and went to the twins room. He wasn't there and neither were the twins. I felt my heart drop, I ran into the bathroom, they weren't there either.

"Taehyung!" I ran downstairs(they now moved into the pack house if you didn't already know, you do now) I went into the kitchen being met with my beautiful mate and twins sitting down with Jin cooking. "Yes Kookie?" He turned looking at me with a smile, but his smile soon turned into a frown.

"Jungkook? What's wrong?" I sighed in relief and walked to him. "Nothing, nothing is wrong, in fact everything is perfect." He looked at me like he didn't believe me. "Your face says otherwise." I smiled and rubbed his cheek.

"Nothing baby, it's just.... I got scared and I panicked when I woke up and you weren't there." He giggled shaking his head. "No need to panic Kook, I'm right here, Jin hyung was going to cook us breakfast before our busy day today." I smiled and looked at Jin, he smiled also.

"Ok good to know." I said kissing him on the lips softly, we broke apart because of a big girly squeal coming  from of course Jin. "Wait! Wait! Kiss again, I need my camera, that was beautiful." Taehyung and I laughed as hard as we could.

"Not gonna happen hyung, now Kookie come sit with us and eat." I nodded and sat down. I looked at the twins in Taehyung's arms and kissed them both on the forehead.

Time skip

After we ate, we just talked for a while, mostly about the ceremony today. But of course we were interrupted by the others. "Hey guys"  Jimin said skipping into the kitchen. "Hello little ones." He grabbed their little baby fingers, playing with them.

Then Yoongi came in with the others following. "Jimin why did you have to run in here so fast?" Yoongi asked chuckling a little. He walked up to Jimin grabbing him by the waist.

"Hi Taehyung, Jungkook and little ones." Yoongi said smiling. "Hi Yoongi hyung." Taehyung replied. "So Taehyung and I have the ceremony today." Jimin squealed. "This is so exciting, my little brother is going to be a Luna!" Yoongi had to hold Jimin to the ground because of how high he was jumping in excitement. It was kind of funny.

"Speaking of the ceremony, we won't be able to watch the kids because we will be so busy, so Yoongi and Jimin can you watch them please?" Taehyung asked. Jimin squealed once more. "Well the reaction of Jimin says we will Taehyung." Yoongi said smiling with a small nod.

"Thank you." I said giving a fist bump to Jimin.

"Wait where is J-hope and Namjoon?" Jin asked walking from behind the counter. "Oh they had to set up." Jin laughed and everyone looked at him confused. "Namjoon helping, that's funny, he is going to brake everything. We then all started laughing.

After our laughing session one of the guards walked in. "I'm sorry to interrupted but we need Jungkook and Taehyung to get ready." We nodded. Taehyung gave the twins to Yoongi and Jimin and we followed the guard out of the room.

"They are going to be amazing leaders." Jin said with a smug smile.

"They sure will." Yoongi said.

Sorry, it's sort. I don't have time to make longer chapters right now.