Stress....no more of that hehe

10 1/2 months later
Author's p.o.v

Everything was chaotic, everyone was getting set for the ceremony for the new coming leaders. And it is going to actually happen this time, they are all determined! "YOONGI WHERE ARE THE LIGHTS!!" Jimin yelled at Yoongi rushing. Jimin was in charge of decerating everything that was his command. He was kind of the more fashionable about of all of them.

"HOW SHOULD I KNOW BABE." Jimin sighed frustrated. "Well I told you to hold them, but as you can see you don't have them." Jimin glared at his boyfriend. "Sorry.. haha.... I kinda took a nap after that and set them down." Jimin sighed one more time but chuckled. "Well lazy ass, where did you set them down." Yoongi pointed at the table in the grand hallway.

I walked over to grab them but they weren't there. "Where are they?" He whispered to himself. He saw Tae running upstairs suspiciously. "Tae have you seen a bunch of lights anywhere, last they were seen they were on this table." Taehyung jumped and slowly turned around but not all the way. "U-uh hehe nope, sorry chim." Taehyung ran upstairs. Jimin groaned out loud. "What is it Chim?" Yoongi asked walking in and wrapping is arms around Jimin. "The lights aren't here. What am I gonna do, everything won't come together if I don't have those lights to tie everything together-"

"Jimin calm down you are talking way too fast." Yoongi said rubbing Jimins' soft tummy. "I know I'm sorry."

"It's fine baby, just stop being so stressed about this, everything will be fine." Jimin nodded hugging Yoongi. "I know, it's just... This is all so much." Yoongi nodded understanding. "Why don't you go talk with Tae and Jungkook, they are in their room, just have a nice conversation and maybe you will be fine." Jimin nodded and ran upstairs.

Jimin's p.o.v

I walked to the taekook couple's room. "Hey Tae-" I opened the door to see my dear little brother giggling with Jungkook and the twins on the bed with something. The twins had started to crawl around and they were able to sit up by themselves. When they saw me walk in they hid something under the blanket.

"What was that?" I asked suspiciously. "Hehe nothing Jiminie hyung." I scrunched my eyebrows. "no! no what is it, show me." Jungkook let out a chuckle and hid the object behind his back, but not before I seen it. I gasped and glared at them.

"You! You guys took them, you brats!" They started giggling. "That's why you were so suspicious when I asked you about the lights earlier.. You took them!" They bust out laughing and the twins started giggling.

"It was the twins idea." I rolled my eyes. "You idiots, they can't even talk yet so don't dare blame your children." They busted up laughing again and grabbed the kids and ran by me quickly and went downstairs. I rolled my eyes and laughed, grabbing the lights, not before I unplugged them from the wall.

I walked downstairs and saw no Taehyung nor no Jungkook. "Where are you brats. I heard giggling and walked into the living room. "You ass- you buttholes." I stopped my language because of the little munchkins.

"Why did you take the lights?" I glared playfully at the giggling couple, I have never seen Jungkook this smiley before. I am happy for them. "You were too tense big bro, you need something to loosen up, to bring your playful side back. So we decided to mess with you a little bit."

"You cracks made me more stressed when I couldn't find the lights, I was about to go all Kick Yoongi's butt because I thought he lost them." They laughed once again. " Yoongi was kinda in on it so he could still get the kick in the butt." I glared at them. "are you kidding me that jerk. YOONGI GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"

"JIMIN! Language." I sighed. "Sorry, but shut up I'm still mad at you so don't scold me!" Then Yoongi soon came into the room and then gulped knowing the situation. "So Jimin a-about the lights hehe." I hit him in the back of the head. "You brat, you saw me stressed and you lied to me." I stomped my feet and pouted.

"I'm sorry but you were all tense and We need you to loosen up and the only way to do that it make you all playful." I glared at them. "I am not playful or at all giggly... Okay maybe a little.....okay a lot.... Okay I'm fully playful and giggly." I laughed and they all smiled. "I'm happy you guys did this. And Jungkook I have never seen you so loose and happy, I'm happy for you, you guys are really good for each other." The Taekook couple looked at each and smiled and then looked back at me still smiling. I smiled back.

"Thank you Jiminie, I love you."

"I love you too little bro, now I'm going to go and finish with my work, I will talk to you guys later and for you Yoongi. My little meow meow doesn't get a kiss goodnight." He pouted. "But Jiminnn~" I shook my head.

"Your lucky it's just that now I'm going bye bye." I skipped out of the room, I really had a better mood now. Thank you Tae and Jungkook. And don't worry Yoongi bear, you will get your kisses, I am just teasing.

Just kinda a fluff for the Yoonmin and Taekook couple. You're welcome. 🤗 I'm out of my little trance!!!