Micro stone's power

Third P.O.V

Taehyung's father dragged Tae by the hair to the middle of the pack grounds with a worried Jungkook and an angry Jay following behind them."Everybody stop NOW!" Goemul yelled in his alpha voice which, Tae whimpered to. Jungkook wanted so much to and take Tae from his father and hug him tight but he couldn't because someone would and he is worried that might be Tae. But Goemul wouldn't kill his own son right? Right? Goemul dropped Tae harshly on the ground while everyone stopped fighting and looked at him terrified. "Where is the Micro Stone?"  Goemul asked sternly, looking at Jay. 

"You're wrong if you think I'm going to give it to you. It is dangerous, if it gets into the wrong hands it could kill everyone from a mile away." Jay said without hesitation. But Goelmul only chuckled. "You will give it to me or this one will be missing a limb." Jungkook finally looked scared instead of worried. "Don't fucking touch him," Jungkook said a little too angry because he felt it scared Taehyung. 

Jungkook's P.O.V  

I gave a sorry look to Taehyung before I looked back over to his father. "Why do you want the Micro Stone?" Jungkook questioned. "Because when I get it in my grasp I'm going to use it to kill you all and take over this pack." He answered one of my questions but I just have one more. "Why do you need Taehyung? If you just need the Micro stone, then give him to me." He chuckled once again. It's getting fucking annoying, to be honest. "Because once his demon takes over I'm going to use him to kill you so he could feel your pain and when he wakes up and his demon leaves. He is going to see the one he loves the most dead." 

"W-why are you d-doing this?" Taehyung was shivering. "I'm a half-blood Taehyung, I like seeing people in pain and especially my disappointment of a son. You're a male Omega Taehyung and thats a disgrace. I am surprised your mother hadn't killed you." I saw tears come down Tae's cheeks. 

"NOW GIVE ME THE DAMN MICRO STONE!!!!" 

Don't have time for long chapters sorry!!!!!