bad reactions

Taehyung's p.o.v

It was a grey room and it was dark and there was red everywhere. I tried standing up but slipped on liquid. I looked down and I had blood all over me. "What the hell," I said shocked. I heard a voice, the voice I loved the most but what he said caused a frown to appear on my face.

"H-how could you T-taehyung." I looked up confused and saw him and his dad laying down on the ground covered in red. "You killed us, you killed us all, HOW COULD YOU!! YOU MONSTER!!!" I was crying, I tried running to them but I couldn't move, my body wouldn't let me. 

I looked around and all the pack members were laying dead all over the place.

I jumped up, opening my eyes. I was breathing heavy I looked around the room and saw Jungkook looking at me worried. "Taehyung are you ok?" I didn't answer. I just pulled him into a tight bone-crushing hug. He hugged back.

I let go of the hug and looked him straight in the face and said: "Something is wrong with me." He looked at me shocked. "What do you mean? What's wrong?" He grabbed my hand and caressed it with his thumb.

I told him about what I kept seeing in my head when we were in the dressing room. I was going to continue on with my terrifying dream but his father walked in. "Continue I heard everything from outside." I nodded and told them about the dream. Jungkook's father seemed to go stiff.

"Jin I need you to give Taehyung a blood test and I need you to do it now. Jungkook looked at him confused. "Why? What's going on?" He stood up and looked at his father. I was scared, did he know why I was getting these visions and the dream? Someone, please tell me what is wrong with me.

"Jungkook I don't want you near Taehyung and your twins until we get the results of the blood tests, it could be dangerous." What is he talking about? Dangerous. How can I be dangerous, I can't even hurt a fly. "W-what?" Jungkook asked with a shaky voice.

His father didn't answer any more questions and walked out of the room.  Jungkook turned around and looked at me confused. I shrugged confused also. "Tae I need some of your blood," Jin said walking up to me with a needle. I hesitantly nodded and gave him my arm. Jungkook looked away, he doesn't do well with blood anymore. I looked down at my arm and watched the needle pierce my skin. Smelling the blood made me panic and I didn't know why. I think Jungkook felt my panic because he turned around with his eyes closed and held my hand.

But a guard walked in and grabbed him away from me. "What the fuck dude!" Jungkook said a little irritated. "Sorry Jungkook but rules are rules, you can't be near him." He was going to yell but I interrupted him. "Jungkook it's ok, it's just until the stupid blood tests come back." That seemed to calm him down, he sat back down in the chair next to my bed again.

Time skip                                        

Jungkook's p.o.v

The test results had finally come and Jin went and examined them. When he looked, his eyes widened and got up quickly and ran out of the room. He soon came but didn't come alone. There, my father and some guards came into the room, I stood up. "What's going on?" The guards grabbed Taehyung by his arms, making him stand harshly. "Hey let me go. What are you doing?" I tried to help Tae out but my father stopped me. "Don't! He is dangerous Jungkook." What is he talking about, Taehyung is the most gentle wolf I know. "What are you talking about Appa, he hasn't done anything." 

"He has demon blood in his veins Jungkook, He is half-demon, one of our enemies. For all we know, your pups could have got that part of him, it's dangerous for you to be near them, it is for all of them." I looked at him in disbelief. "W-what are you talking about?" Taehyung asked in a shaky voice. "Don't play dumb with us." My father answered with his Alpha voice. Taehyung whimpered. "Don't you dare use that voice on him!" I said looking straight into my Appa's eyes.

"Take Taehyung away, don't let him near any of the pack members, we are going to do some tests. If he has visions of things, then we need to make them have more of them. It's our future. It's life or death, oh and take the pups with you but make sure they are comfortable, they are still pups after all"

They walked Taehyung out of the room, I tried going near him but they wouldn't let me. I finally had it and punched my Appa in the chin and quickly walked to Taehyung. " I-it's ok baby," I said to a crying Taehyung. I whipped his tears away but was met with horrible pain. "Ahhhh!" I looked at my thumb and it was bleeding or more like burning. "See Jungkook he is dangerous, even his tears can hurt you. The demon side is already taking control and we don't know when it will take over fully. But the farther Taehyung is away from the Micro stone the slower it will come."  Wait? The stone in the small glass case? Is Taehyung connected to it?  

"We need to find out what part of his family is part demon, it will be really helpful." Then they fully took Taehyung away from me. Right when I just got him back, they took him. I will be alone. I began to tear up but remembered what Appa said about the pups so I ran to there room. 

When I got there, they were gone. Now I'm totally alone. Then the tears started to fall. My Appa walked in and patted my shoulder. "DONT TOUCH ME!"

This is for your safety, you could get hurt or even worse. Just look at your thumb Jungkook, just by a single tear he hurt you, What do you think if he used his full strength and got ahold of the micro stone, he could kill us all." I just stood there and cried. "I don't believe you!"

"Believe what you want Jungkook but you are not going near Taehyung. You might be able to see your pups if they don't have demon blood but don't get over-excited, we still don't know yet."

WELL! That escalated fast..........