suspicions

Taehyung's p.ov

It's been two weeks, I haven't been able to see Jungkook or the pups. They were tested and luckily they didn't have demon blood, I am happy for them, I don't want them to go through what I am going through. They are with their Appa and that makes me happy as hell, they are safe. But with me, it's another story, I don't get any privileges, I barley get fed but that is the least of my worries right now, all I'm thinking about Jungkook, I wonder how he's doing.

"Come on Taehyung, we got to do more tests." One of the guards spoke in front of the bars of the cell I am being held in. I nod and slowly stand up, I've gotten weak so it's hard to stand up. The guard unlocked the cell door and grabbed me by the arm, pulling me to the 'lab' well thats what they call it, I don't really give a fuck, I just want the suffering to end. I pulled in the same chairs I was pulled in for the last two weeks. They put chains on my hands like always and put a needle in the same place on my right arm.

Then Kook's father walked in, my wolf grew to hate him and he wouldn't tell me why. He just stays quiet and never makes a sound, but he would growl when Jay(Jungkook's father. Got tired of calling him 'Jungkook's father *Que the mocking voice*) walked in the door. I sighed and mentally told V to shut up with the growls and continue to be his quiet self. "How are you Tae." I honestly looked at him like he was fucking dumb. "Are you shitting me right now. You lock me up in the stupid ass cell which smells like shit I might add and you close me off from Jungkook and kids and you ask how I am. I'm pretty sure you know how I am." My eyes widened realizing what I just said, I didn't even know I said it. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what just got into me."

He chuckled and patted my shoulder. "I see you are finally shifting into your evil side if you were with Jungkook, your weakness you would have already shifted into the monster you were made to be and killed the whole pack, even your mate and......" I gulped, please don't say pups, please don't say pups. "And your pups." He said it. "I don't believe you, I would never hurt them, or anybody." He glared. "But your demon will, we can't risk it Taehyung, you are a threat. Once we are sure we can take away that part from you, you will be free but right now you don't belong here." I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a tear fall and burn my cheek.

"AHHHHH!" why are my tears affecting me like Jungkook. "What is happening?" Jay asked looking at me confused. "I once read that when a demon wolf is angry they will attack there good side just to show they own the body, but in Taehyung's case His demon side is angry at him because Taehyung is refusing him it to get through,'' Jin said wiping my wound with a wet rag. "Can't it kill him if he refuses?" Jin nodded sadly.

"Unfortunately yes. Yes, it can."

Short I know but I'm starting to write so be happy!!!!!!

PURPLE YOU BEAUTIES