The visions

Taehyung's p.o.v

We were taken into a dressing room of some sort and were met with many hairstylists, makeup artists, and fashion designers. "They really take this seriously," I whispered to Jungkook, chuckling a little. "Oh tell me about it, they take everything seriously. You should have seen when my little cousin was born, they went berserk, the celebration lasted for a whole week." I mentally died of laughter, this is why I love this pack so much, they care for their pack members. A man walked in front of us. "So you guys ready." I looked at Jungkook and then back at the man and nodded.

He took our hands and sat us in separate stools, people began applying makeup and messed with our hair. "Oh, by the way, my name is Chen." the man said with a smug smile and I returned it. "After they are done with your hair and makeup they will get you dressed in your outfits and you will be all set." Jungkook and I nodded and Chen left the room. I suddenly got this weird strong feeling my head and I started seeing figures in my vision, I heard screaming, more specifically Jungkooks. What is happening to me. All a sudden I saw blood and woke up from my daydream of some sort. 

"You ok Tae, you looked a little startled over something." Should I tell him? No I shouldn't he is already stressed enough. Plus, it's probably nothing. "N-no I'm ok, nervous I guess." He nodded with a warm smile. "Don't worry baby, everything will be ok." I wish I could believe that but..... I feel like something is going to happen and it isn't going to be good.

I shook it off and decided not to pay attention to it right now. We heard the door open and jungkook's father came in, I felt this aroma from him it felt dark, really dark, it brought shivers down my back. My breathing started getting heavy and I didn't know why. I took big breathes to calm myself down. "Tae, are you sure you are ok? I feel your stress."  Jungkook asked over our mind link. I couldn't hide it, something is really wrong. "I don't know, I will tell you later, right now is not the right time." Jungkook closed the mind link and nodded, looking at his father.

"Well hello there, how are you guys doing?" Jungkook's father asked with a smile. "we are ok I guess." Jungkook said, looking at me. I shook my head not to say anything and he nodded, looking away. "That's great so are you guys ready for this big change?" He asked another question. I knew I wasn't but I didn't know about Jungkook but knowing him he is super ready. "So ready Appa, I'm ready to be alpha with my beautiful Luna and two adorable little pups." His words made me smile. "So cheesy Kook," I whined hitting his arm playfully. He shrugged laughing.

Jungkook's father chuckled and grabbed something out of his pocket, handing it to Jungkook. "Here son." Jungkook grabbed the small item with a gasp. "Appa, why are you giving me this?!" I finally saw what it was, it was a gold ring and it looked like there was a stone in the middle. "I'm giving it to you, you are going to be the Alpha, why not give it to you now." 

"Thank you so much, but you never really told me what it is," Jungkook asked looking at the ring smiling but also had a curious expression at the same time. "It was passed on by our generation my father's father gave it to him and then gave it to me when I became Alpha so it only seems right to give it to you." Jungkook's father said patting Jungkook's shoulder. "What does it mean?" Jungkook asked. "It is a type of shield, it protects you from darkness, dark magic, if any dark witches ever try to get to you with there magic, it would be impossible with that on. It also protects you from wolves with demon blood." 

Jungkook and I looked at each other shocked. "DEMON BLOOD!" we both yelled in unison. "Yeah sorry I never told you about that, well not a lot of wolves know about demons or even half-bloods, they are very rare, it has to come from one of there parents. Nobody gets told about it because it is very rare to encounter one, you would have to be very unlucky."   I was shocked but I think Jungkook was even more shocked than I was. "Woah." what's all Jungkook said as his response. 

Then everybody that was getting us ready had finished and told us to go get our outfits on. We nodded and stood up, and again I saw white, figures and blood but the figures were more visible. Jungkook and his father were on the ground, showing blood. Jungkook was yelling for his father to wake up and he was....... Attacked from the back by....... Me? "Tae?" I heard Jungkook calling me but I couldn't get out of my little trance. "Tae?"  I finally got out of it and tasted blood. I felt around my nose and there it was. Blood. I started to feel really light-headed, "J-Jungkook." I felt like I was falling and the next thing I knew, I blacked out. The only thing I heard was a worried Jungkook yell my name.

IM FINALLY BACK!! well not really, im not mentally but we won't get into that at the moment. I thought I was going to take a quick break like, maybe two days but NOPE it ended up being a week or two but I feel like I needed it but then I felt like I didn't I am very lost in myself. I am not in the right mind right now but I love you guys and I needed to upload so here you go... I am going to upload when I have time or I feel go0od enough to so bear with me, please!!!!! 

                                                                               I PURPLE YOU BEAUTIES