misunderstandings

Jungkook's p.o.v

"Jungkook may I talk to you sir?" Wonho(😭🤧) asked walking into my office. "Yes of course, Taehyung I will be right baby." He hummed getting off my lap and kissing my cheek before sitting down on the small couch in the room. I got up and walked out following Wonho.

"What do you need Wonho." I asked and he looked kind of nervous. "Remember the day you told the pack that Tae was officially going to be the Luna?"

Flashback

Tae and ai walked hand in hand going out in front of the pack house where I asked all of the pack members to meet up. We walked outside and everyone was outside. Taehyung looked nervous and I rubbed his hands soothingly. "Okay everybody listen up. My mate Taehyung, I'm sure you know him and some of you know him well, he is again going to officially going to be your Luna and if you have a problem with it bring it to me and I'll set your asses straight. Ok have a wonderful day everyone."

I nodded slowly not knowing where this was going. "uhh..." "Well..."

"Spit it out Wonho." I said impatiently. "Well some of the pack members are kind of worried." I frowned. "Why would they be worried?"

"Well it kind of got out that Gucci was still part of Taehyung and they are scared he will attack again." I sighed. "Gucci isn't a threat, he can just be very dominate at times, yes he is strong and has a cold aura when he appears but he isn't going to calm any harm because Taehyung can control him."

"I know that Woozi and I have been trying to explain that to them but they just won't listen to us." I sighed once again, rubbing my face with my hands. "call another pack meeting. If they don't listen to you two they will definitely listen to me." Wonho nodded and left.

"J-jungkook" I turned to see Taehyung with a frown. "Don't worry about it love, this will be fixed, everything will be alright okay baby." He nodded putting his head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around him, kissing him on the top of the head.  "Soon you will be my Luna of this pack and when we grow old the twins can roll together and find their mates and have our cute little grand babies and live happily."(*tears up* that was beautiful.)  I smiled when Taehyungie giggled.

We were interrupted when Wonho walked in once again. "They are ready for you sir." I smiled and nodded. "Thank you and don't call me sir, you are one of my great friends." He bowed. "noted, Jungkook." I smiled once again and then went to deal with the unexcepting pack members.

Outside the pack house

"I know all of you guys are worried for you safety and you were even scared to get this near to the pack house but its enough of that! Taehyung is a loving and kind person and you guys know that but you are just blinded by the past. 'His' actions weren't controlled, he didn't have control his bad side did so get more brain cells in that small brain of yours  and figure it out. Yes Taehyung still has his demon side with him BUT it is controlled and he chooses when it/he comes out so except it, Tae is still that bubbly boy that joined our pack a year and a half ago. And remember when he played with your guys' pups when they were bored or when he comforted them when you were gone or they were just sad. Taehyung is still that person so don't think otherwise. Thank you for your time and continue with your day but if I hear anything negative said about my mate and your  Luna, there will be consequences now go!"

I sighed satisfied. "Good job Jungkook some of them actually looked intimidated." I nodded. "That was my plan, even though I'm always so nice to you guys and my little Tae Tae doesn't mean I am not still sometimes very harsh. And if there is any danger brought upon Taehyung I wont hesitate to hurt the person who is doing it." They all nodded understanding.

I walked in the house seeing Taehyung sitting on the couch biting his nails nervously. I sat down and pulled him on my lap. "It was taken care of kitten and if there are any problems I will stop it immediately." He nodded with a slight smile. "I love you Kookie thank you so much."

"Anytime baby and I love you too, So much."

"Where are the pups baby?" I asked Taehyung. "They are with Jin and Namjoon. They wanted to take them to go shopping for baby clothes and stuff and Jin felt like he hasn't seen his 'grandchildren' much." Taehyung said the last sentence with a cute chuckle and I soon joined.

"Well as long as they are safe I'm okay with it love." I kissed him and held him tight.

What do you guys think of my new username guys. I like it. But what do you think of it?