Coming home

2 weeks later
Jungkook's p.o.v

Taehyung was coming home today, I was at the front desk sighing some papers for Jin. After I finished I went to Taehyung's room so see if he was ready to leave. "Tae baby are ready?" I asked walking in the door. He was standing up. "Woah are you allowed to be standing?" He laughed and nodded.

"Yes Kookie, no need to worry I'm ok." I nodded kissing his forehead. "Just making sure love, I don't want you to hurt yourself." I said walking to the twins. "I know and you don't need to worry about that anymore." I nodded smiling.

Someone knocked and opened the door revealing Jimin. I smiled and looked at Taehyung, he had tears in his eyes. "JIMIN!" Jimim ran to Taehyung give him a tight hug. "I missed you TaeTae." Jimin hasn't visited Tae yet because they were on a small mission for the Alpha, which is classified and I can't say.

"Why didn't you come earlier?" Jimin let go of the hug and held Taehyung's shoulders and looked at me asking me permission and I nodded. "I was sent on a mission given by the Alpha. I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner." Taehyung just smiled and hugged Jimin again.

"It's ok Jiminie, at least you're here now." Jimin smiled, pulling away from the hug again. "Ok enough talking let's get you four home." Tae pouted and I knew why because I felt his emotions. I jumped and squealed for him. "There you go love, I did it for you." He giggled and kissed my cheek. "Thank you Kookie."

"Aww" was all Jimin said when he walked over to the twin's crib. "They look just like you guys, they are so cute." I smiled and thanked him."can I hold one of them?" I nodded. "Wait. Can we wait until we get home please?"

"Of course Tae, wait. He can hold one when we head to the house, us that ok with you?" Tae agreed and slowly walked to the cribs. He picked up Do-Hyun and handed him to Jimin. "Now let's go, I just want to be home with Tae and the pups again." They nodded and followed me out the door.

Time skip
Taehyung's p.o.v

We walked out of the pack hospital, being met with half of the pack standing in front of us. "Luna, you are finally ok." One of the young children yelled running and hugging me. I smiled sweetly and hugged her back.

Everyone started cheering and clapping. I felt overwhelmed but I was happy, Im really happy I came to this pack. "Your Luna is finally back but he is tired and we need to take care of our own pups so we need to leave." Jungkook said gently grabbing my waist.

"Of course Alpha, you need to make sure Luna and the pups gets there rest." The little girl said almost demanding Jungkook. We looked at each other and chuckled. "Of course Mia, always." Jungkook said to the little girl, which now I know her name is Mia. Cute name.

Everybody stepped away creating a pathway to the pack house. While we walked by they would bow, we haven't even had that ceremony thingy and I'm already not ready for this Luna and Alpha stuff.

We finally arrived into the pack house. All I want to do was go lay down in our comfy bed with Kookie and the pups and sleep. "Baby do you want to go upstairs?" I nodded. He grabbed my hand and walked us upstairs. I stopped him when I realised something.

"Wait, what about the pups?" He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. "Don't worry love, Jimin has them, he is going to take them to go visit the others because they haven't met them either other then Jin." I nodded

He grabbed me again speed walked to the room. "Not so fast Kook." He whispered a little sorry and slowed down. We walked into the room and sat on the bed. I sat in relief. I haven't been on a bed that I actually liked for weeks.

Jungkook grabbed my arm and sat me on his lap. "I missed this so, so much." Jungkook said kissing my neck gently. "me too." He then laid back and wrapped his arms around me. "Kookie can we stay like this."

"Mmhm" was all he said. "are you sleepy?" I asked already knowing the answer. Mmhm

"Mmhm." See I knew it. He put his head in the crook of my neck and sighed. "You smell good. Just like strawberries."

"Only for you baby." I said feeling a bit embarrassed after my words and he chuckled. "It better be." I giggled at his cuteness.

"Of course." Before I knew it I heard cute little snores coming from my neck. I kissed Jungkook on the cheek and hugged him tight. "good night bunny."

I feel like this sucks!