Their loyal leaders(final chapter)

Author's p.o.v
Two days later(sorry about all the time skips)

Today was so chaotic, today was the day Taehyung and Jungkook were officially becoming the pack leaders of  the dark moon pack. Taehyung was a little, mostly because we really wants to be excepted but to some relief some of the pack members have come up to him when he was outside or playing with children at the nursery. They really do seem to finally be fine with him but there is still that pinch of doubt in Tae.

And Jungkook, well.... He was fucking terrified. Not because of becoming a leader. No. He has that shit down but what he will be doing in front of every single pack members including his hyungs. So yeah he is going to be scared for life, he is going to be worried about Tae's answer or reaction. But for now he is going to try to push that in the back of his mind until it actually happens. 

"Jungkook where is your mate!?" Jin ran into the dressing room where Yoongi ans J-hope were helping me get ready for the ceremony where we were all panicking. And...... Taehyung was no where to be found. "I looked in the nursery and he wasn't there, I also checked with Namjoon to see if he was with the pups but he wasn't there." Taehyung disappeared after they woke up this morning, Jungkook and Tae did their morning cuddles and kisses and after they are breakfast and began setting up for today, he was no where.

Jungkook's p.o.v

"Jin what if someone took him again or what if he got hurt!!" I talked in a fast manner, in complete panic. "Jungkook no thinking of that, I'm sure he is fine. Now, have you tried mind thinking him?"

"Yes! But he shut it off so there is no way I can get through to him or know what he is thinking" I answered and before we could say anything else Yoongi cut in. "Jimin found him."

"Where was he!? Is he okay!?" I asked oh so worried for my baby. "He is fine, Jimin found him by your guys' closet." I face palmed myself. How could I be so dumb and not look there. We all ran up to mine and Tae's shared room. I hurried over to the closet where Jimin and my beautiful kitten(I like this okay!) sat. "Tae baby are you okay what happened? Why are you in here again?" He looked up with a sad expression. " I j-just got really n-nervous all of the sudden. Becoming the Luna of a pack is just so overwhelming." I nodded and sat down, embracing him in my strong hold.

"It's okay love, I know it is but it will all be over in a couple hours and we will go back to normal but just then we will be in charge." I sighed softly into my chest and nodded. "Now, are you okay baby?" I asked pulling away and rubbing his cheek gently. He nodded. "Yeah I'm okay."

"In that case let's go we need to get you ready." Jimin butted in grabbing Taehyung. "I'll be outside when you are finished okay." I said and Tae nodded kissing me on the cheek and then following Jimin. I sighed watching him walk out. "It will be alright, everything will go well." Jin said patting my shoulder and I nodded. "I know it will" I answered smiling. Jin was the only one I told my secret to, mostly because he knew I was hiding something and practically took it out of me. So he has been helping me with everything.

"Now! Let's finish getting you ready so we can do this. And all the stress will be all over." Jin said while we walked back into the dressing room. 

30 minutes later
Taehyung's p.o.v

I was all finished getting ready and I looked pretty good, Jimin was really good with fashion and shit. "Wow you look amazing little brother. Damn I'm so good at this." I chuckled at his comment and looked at myself in the mirror one more time before turning around to look toward Jimin. Jimin smiled and nodded at me obviously admiring how good he did....again.