Comfortable Morning

2 Months later
Taehyung's p.o.v

I was laying in bed awake looking at my handsome bunny sleep peacefully. "You know, instead of starring, start  kissing me." I blushed and kissed him and of course he kissed back. "TaeTae?" Jungkook mumbled snuggling his face in my neck. "Hm?"

"I'm hungry." He whined "Jinnie hyung is making breakfast." I said and he started kissing my neck. "I'm not hungry for food, I'm hungry for you." I gasp and pushed him off. "You pervert, try to keep your hormones in check every now and then. I swear you do this every morning, I still don't know why I don't shut up when you say your hungry." Jungkook started laughing his ass off.

" I can't help it, your just so hot and breathtaking." He pecked my cheek cutely. "Your so lucky your cute." I said giggling. "Sometimes I question why your the domanite one." Jungkook gasped dramaticly. "Take that back tiger." I shook my head getting up and running away.

He chased me to Jin hyung's room. "Hey why are you running?" (While I wrote that sentence I just thought of that vine 😂😂). Jin told us to stop running and come and eat.

Jungkook's p.o.v

We sat down to eat breakfast, I was playfully glaring at Taehyung. He giggle and kissed me on the cheek, which I blushed over. He really has and affect on me. I show my cute side when I'm with him and I kind of like it.

This is just a filler

Hey how are ya(inserts Jeffery star) I'm sorry, I'll stop. This one is very short but other chapters will be long, I just didn't have time to write a huge chapter because I'm very busy.

Well I hope you enjoyed this small chapter

Bye I purple you 💜