Then he remembered something. Something from the early days of Anor Londo. A legend that a firekeeper with certain eyes foretold. "Grey, how old are you?" Solas asked.

The Abyss Watcher, and everyone else, seemed to be taken back by the question. But, thinking that it might help, he answered. "Somewhere over a century old. Still haven't made it to two centuries," he replied.

The Sun's First Born clicked his tongue in agitation. For the theory he had, Grey needed to be as old as he was, or at least born from the time that the primordials were still around. "Then, sorry, but I can't think of anything," he apologized.

Grey sighed and put a hand on his forehead, rather angry that he didn't get the answers he wanted. "So, what's this about the Soul of Life thing?" Ahri asked, wanting to know why her lover didn't bring this up before.

The Lord of Cinder took a few breaths before answering. "The Soul of Life belonged to the Witch of Izalith, and she used it to create Pyromancy," he explained.

Solas took over the explanation. "The Witch used her powers to burn the homes of the Ancient Dragons," he further explained remembering the days of War. "When the war was over, she went to Izalith with her Daughters, and… well, let's just say it didn't end well for them," He said remembering how the Witch failed at recreating the First Flame, which in turn created the Demons of Chaos.

Ezreal looked more than thrilled. "So, by the name, Can you actually create life now?" he asked looking ready to jump out of his seat. The others were actually just as excited to learn about that.

"I'd rather not try my luck," Grey said. He also heard of what happened to the Witch of Izalith, and he did not want the same results.

Solas was still in a thinking position. He was trying to figure out what was happening to the Abyss Watcher and why he has the Souls.

Suddenly, an idea popped in Solas' head. "Why don't we ask them?" he suggested gaining surprised and confused looks from around. "The Souls, have you tried asking them?"

Grey looked at the First Born as if he just grew a second head. "Talk… to souls?" he asked to make sure of what he heard.

"Maybe I should've explained better," Solas said rubbing his chin. "It's more like, let the Souls speak through you," he explained.

Ahri seemed to understand what he was saying. "So, you want Grey to use one of the Souls, and the let it talk through him?" she guessed and Solas nodded.

"Is that even possible?" Grey asked wanting to find out.

Solas shrugged. "It's worth a shot," he said.

Grey thought about it for a second, the only soul that he heard a sound from was the Death soul. True, he did meet the Abyss Watchers through the Wolf's Blood's soul, but he doubted they would know.

"Alright," Grey nodded, agreeing with Solas' idea. "But, we should probably get to somewhere private," Grey motioned to the dining hall and all the champions and summoners around them. But, it was mostly because he didn't want anyone to get hurt if something wrong happened while Using the Soul of Death.

"Can I come?" Ezreal asked practically shooting out of his seat. He's been planning to ask Grey or any of those of his world about more knowledge on how Souls work since the only other person he can ask was Kindred, and he did not want to go anywhere near Wolf any time soon.

Seeing the Explorer practically begging them with his eyes, Grey nodded. "Fine, but you'll have to listen to us," he said and Ezreal nodded while fist-bumping himself. "We should get to our room," Grey suggested thinking it would be the best place to do this. There was the garden, but he didn't want to hurt Zyra's children because he used the Soul of Death. The Sun's First Born nodded and stood up alongside the Abyss Watcher, who gave Silver Nidalee to take care of for a while, and the Explorer, only for Tiara and Ahri to stand up with them. "And what are you doing?" Grey asked.