When we got to the hotel we went over some plays and watch film on the other team. They were a formidable opponent but they had a lot of weaknesses and if we used it against them we should be fine. After all, we only need to win 3 games to go to the second round. Coach dismissed us and everyone went to explore the place. Bri went on a date with Kyle, he's staying at the same hotel as us and my moms decided to come down here later on. I called my mom to have one of the drivers bring my car after Kaleb dropped off the car we went to pick up Kayleigh.

I parked my car and Lexi looked at me, she showed me a video where she's pushing Adriana's girlfriend and the one I look like I'm gonna beat Adriana's ass. The comments are eating Adriana's girlfriend ass for what happened, I wonder how long it would take for them to find her social media. "I kinda feel sorry for her," said Lexi and I looked at her surprise. "What?
You shouldn't, that bitch deserves it," she said making me laugh. A knock on my window scared me, Adriana's girlfriend was standing there. I got out of the car and went around to help Lexi out of the car. "What are you doing here?" Lexi asked and I hold her arm. We both stared at her until she started talking. "I just want to apologize for my behavior this morning," she said looking at us. "You two are a beautiful couple," she said. "Apology accepted," Lexi said smiling I looked at her with a 'wtf' kinda looked and had the audacity to look at me confused. "Also can you ask your followers to stop texting me mean stuff?" She asked and I just glared at her while Lexi nodded. "We'll try," Lexi said. What? Why is she talking for me, I have not agreed to this. "Thank you," she said and left. Yes, bitch leave before I kick your ass.

I looked at Lexi and how she forgave her so easily. "Okay, why did we forgive her?" I asked. "You were calling her a bitch just a few minutes ago," I said. "Babe was scared to even look at you, also it's new year's resolution," she said giggling. "Lex, it's almost May," I said. "So, What?" she asked. "I don't like her but we should ask you, followers, to stop bullying her," I said. "Let's just wait a little more," she said. "Lex," I said. "Ugh fine," she said rolling her eyes. Lexi got out her phone and went live. "Hi guys, we wanted to clear some stuff up. I'm with my beautiful girlfriend right now, to give y'all a short explanation of the girl I'm fighting it's dating Gab's ex-girlfriend. I know right who in their right mind would let this snack go," she said and I smiled. "She tried to jump on me and obviously my babe wasn't going to let that happen so she got in front of her and tried to push her that's why I jumped on her. Then her girlfriend pulled my hair and Gabby was gonna beat her ass but since we're both older than them if we were to actually hurt them we would get in a lot of trouble. The girl, whose name I don't know apologized to us and we are good now, I know you love us guys but being mean to others is not a good thing. We don't like bullies so we would appreciate if y'all stop texting her mean things," she said. "Btw Gabby told me she wants to marry me!" She said and I started blushing. "I am so happy and you probably can tell how much I love her," she said smiling. "I love you," I said. "I love you," she said kissing my nose.

"Hey guys," said Kayleigh. "What's up," I said hugging her. "Babe, this is Kayleigh," I said and she looked at her smiling. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you," Lexi said. "The pleasure it's all mine, gosh you're more beautiful than in pictures they don't give you justice," Kay said. "Oh, guys this is Kayleigh, Gab's friend!" Lexi said. "Hi!" Said Kay waving at the camera. "Well guys we have to go now but we might go live tonight tho, we love you!" Said Lexi ending the live. "So where are we going?" Lexi asked. "Are you hungry?" I asked Kayleigh. "Yes," said Lex. "Not you babe," I said and she rolled her eyes.

We decided to go eat since Kayleigh was hungry, her boyfriend couldn't make it but we decided on going to the beach on Sunday since it's our free day. "Gabby I love your girlfriend," said Kayleigh. "Aw I love you too, buttercup," said Lex. "I heard you and Adriana had a pretty bad encounter," she said and I laughed. "She was literally drooling and wasn't even ashamed of it like she has a girlfriend and she was checking me out," I said and Kayleigh shook her head laughing. "She asked me to ask you if you two could talk," she said. "As your friend, I tell you not to," she said. "I don't want to talk to her," I said. "She's kinda bitchy," said Lex. "Who?" Kayleigh asked. "Her girlfriend, she really was gonna fight Gabby," Lex said and they both started laughing.