Chapter Thirty Seven: Eye For A Eye

𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

" You got me all up in my feels, in all kind of ways. I be tryna wait, but, lately, I just wanna keep it real."

My fingers tapped the stirring wheel on beat blasting Nasty by Ariana Grande in my car. Yes, my car. Three days ago, I had passed my drivers license and Dad had brought me my very first car. It was a silver 2013 Toyota Corolla that I already loved so much and was proud to call my own. I turned the last street seeing the Dolan household in the distance and smiled pulling into their driveway.

Today, I had training with Ethan after school. Compared to when we first started training, I had improved a lot running for much longer time and more quicker. By no shape was I as fast as a vampire, but I was fast enough to get a great distance. I turned off my car, heading up the pathway stretching my arms to get ready for the day.

" Ethan." I called opening the front door and walking in seeing how quiet it was." Are you here?"

Unlike any other time I came over, the house was dead silent with no smell of cookies or piano music. I frowned moving the curtain seeing Vera and Ezra's car weren't there, but Ethan's jeep and Evie's Tesla was along with a car I never seen before.

" Ethan?" I called out again when movement from upstairs caught my attention." Evie?"

I jogged up the stairs reaching the last stair hearing laughter come from Evie's room and frowned knocking on the door before I entered.

" Evie, are you in-"

I felt the blood drain from my face seeing Evie in bed making out with another girl and from the looks of it, they were both naked under the thin sheet. My hand flew to my eyes blocking my view causing me to run into her door knocking something down.

" Oh my god! I am so sorry!" I shouted grabbing the door handle and closing the door on my foot." Ow! Sorry! Shit."

I moved my throbbing foot out of the way before closing the door completely mentally screaming at myself for walking in on a couple the second time in a row. Sage and Landon might of been semi clothed, but now I just walked in on a thin sheet covering Evie. The door opened behind me and I winced turning to see the girl Evie was with was now clothed awkwardly walking out with Evie.

" I am so sorry." I apologized causing the girl to shake her head.

" It's okay." She said passing right by me and heading down the stairs.

I ran my hand through my hair still embarrassed hearing the front door closed before turning to see Evie wasn't upset or concerned at what I saw. In fact, she was eating a candy bar and smiled at me.

" So, what's up?"

" You're gay?" I asked causing her to grin and let out a small chuckle.

" The term is Lesbian, but yes." She answered passing by me and heading down the stairs.

I followed after her scratching my head," Why is everyone keeping secrets from me lately?"

" Actually, I just forgot to tell you." She admitted making her way over to the kitchen." I came out like a hundred years ago and everyone knows. I just forgot that you didn't know."

I gasped pointing," Was that your petrona?"

She snorted shaking her head," No, that was my one night stand." She explained causing me to nod my head again.

" Have you ever found your petrona?"

She shook head head pouring herself some water," No, I have not, but I am a woman with needs so I sleep around and best part is I'm gay and a vampire meaning that I'll never get pregnant or a disease, so I can just be a free whore." She cheered drinking the water.