Chapter Seventy Two: All The Tables Turn

* Just a little Spice rating warning: 🌶️🌶️*

𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

Sweet kisses turn to hot, wet kisses. My hands getting lost in Grayson's hair while his holds my face. My body having a mind of it's own starts grinding on him. His quiet groans only encourage me to move faster. My fingers tugging on his hair while, his hand caressing my ass holding onto my hips that were grinding vigorously. His hands traveling to my ass and slid his hands into my butt pockets. I moaned a bit loudly causing him to break the kiss laughing at what I had just done.

"You'd better be quiet if you don't want to get caught." He teased causing me to roll my eyes at him.

" I wasn't the one that snuck into my room while I was changing."

He shrugged his shoulder kissing my jaw and all the way down to my chest," It's too bad I didn't come earlier. Then you wouldn't be wearing these jeans." He said looping his finger in the belt loop.

Before I knew it, one of his hands slid up to behind my neck and pulled me to him, pressing our lips together slowly. Our lips moved in perfect harmony as my hands found their way up to his hair, giving a slight tug which made him deepen the kiss. He brought his hands up to my waist, giving me a small squeeze as I let out a squeal, causing him to grin into the kiss before pulling his lips away from mine to kiss from my lips to  jaw, down to neck, but sadly all things come to an end.

" We have to head to school." He said pecking my lips one last time before flipping me over lightly and getting off the bed.

" Seriously?" I asked dumbfounded on how things were going to be left." That's like blue balling."

He chuckled opening my window," Answer the door in two minutes." He instructed before jumping out.

I groaned in frustration tired of just going to second base with him while grabbing my shirt and placing it on, so I could open the damn door for him. Grabbing my bags, I turned off my music and walked downstairs, hearing by the time I reached the bottom step, the doorbell ring. Rolling my eyes, I dropped my bags off at the front and opened my door glaring at my boyfriend.

" Blue baller." I muttered simply getting a small chuckle while he walked in.

" Good morning, Grayson." Renee greeted cooking in the kitchen while Aspen, Ethan, Landon, and Sage did the same thing.

With Rebecca and Dad on their honeymoon, Mom and Renee stayed in New Jersey to watch Landon and I. It was actually fun with Renee and Aspen baking constantly for the bake sale and Mom getting to know everyone better. She even had a ladies night with Vera getting to know each other better and already planning prom once again.

" Morning Mrs. West."

" Honey, I told you, just call me Renee." She said placing a pancake onto a plate." Breakfast?"

" No thank you." We said at the same time while I sat next to Landon seeing he already had three pancakes stacked.

" You're missing out." He mumbled stuffing a large piece in his mouth.

I noticed the baking boxes by the dining room table and frowned opening one of the boxes to see almost twenty cupcakes already.

" Aspen, you made all of this for the bake sale?" I asked noticing at least twenty other boxes on the table.

She nodded her head glancing to Renee by her side," Renee and I did." She proudly spoke." We made cookies, brownies, cupcakes and even a cake for when Rebecca and Billy get back."