¹│𝘐𝘴 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘏𝘦𝘳 ?

It was late. The moon shinning in rather large puddles as she walked in the rain. Her head hanging low as she headed home. Her pitch black ears tucked safely away in her hood from the downpour. Her tail though, was soaking wet. The young 21 year old, was sick of the rain by now.

Her apartment wasn't that far from where she was now. Another 4 minutes and she would finally be home. To be able to take a nice, warm shower and get some very much needed rest.

"Is that her?" An unfamiliar voice caught her attention not too far behind. Slowing her pace just a little so they wouldn't notice. Listening in on their conversation.

"Yes, that's her." Another voice, this one belonging to a female. Hearing the pair quicken their pace before a hand was roughly placed on her right shoulder. Harshly spinning her around to be face to face with a man in a black mask.

But Yoonah wasn't having any of it. Lifting her right leg, sending a blow to the mans rib cage. Knocking him to the ground as he groaned in pain. The muddy water splashing around him.

The unknown woman's eyes doubled in size. Pulling her small gun out of her pollster that was strapped to her right thigh.

"Move and I'll shoot you!" She threatened. Yoonah rolled her eyes. Her beautiful green orbs glowing as they stared intensely at the shorter woman who seemed to be roughly, around the same age as her.

Yoonah's tail twitched against her leg, giving off the impression that she's giving up. When in reality, it's just a trick.

"Turn around." The brunette ordered.

Yoonah obliged, slowly turning around, hearing the female step closer before swiftly going right back around. Knocking the weapon out of her hands and slamming her down by her throat. Water splashed into Yoonah's eyes, but she didn't care. Fear vividly showing in the brunettes eyes.

"I don't know who you are and I don't plan on finding out. But leave me the hell alone, or else your buddy over there, won't just have a broken rib." Yoonah let out a deep growl, showing that she's serious before forcefully letting go and standing up.

Taking a step back and sending them both one last glare before turning the other way and sprinting down the dimly lit street.

??? P.O.V.│

The shadowy figure watched in utter silence. Yoonah's eyes shining so rage. The small weapon pointed in her face. But he didn't react. He didn't interfere.

In the blink of an eye did Yoonah pin the mysterious girl to the ground by her throat.

He watched as the girl then ran from the scene. Him jumping off the roof of the convenience store.

Observing how the short female walked over to the injured male. Slipping an arm around his waist and hoisting him up. 

"Pathetic." His voice was calm and smooth. The pair freezing from his sudden appearance before turning around.

He smirked, circling them. "For hybrid hunters. I would of assumed that you know what you are doing. Considering how you targeted a panther. But oh, was I wrong." He laughed dryly. These people know who this man is. Everyone who's after hybrids, know for a fact, who this man is.

"What are you on about... V." The man glared daggers.

"I'm just saying... if you're going to after a panther hybrid, like me for instance since I'm a panther hybrid, you need to be skilled and prepared for the damage you'll be taking. In which both of you clearly lack." V stopped in his tracks, facing them again. Hands behind his back in a formal matter.

"Why are you here?" The female asked and V tilted his head.

"Oh, you don't know?"

"Know what? Get to the point?" The woman was starting to get aggravated.

"That's girl... Is my sister."

════════

Word count: 652