"It's your fault anyway, if you only settled in just coming with us and forget about that event. This wouldn't have happened." Jackson pointed out.

"Hey! Don't blame me you agree with it too and besides if Mark had stopped me before it even happens then none of us would be in this mess, you guys know that I'm an idiot you should have known better that I would do something we're all going to regret."Sungjae stated as the three of them started to argue on who's fault it was.

It's already passed lunch time and Sooyoung is still inside her room. Joohyun already left since she needed to visit school and settle something before getting ready for later herself. All the faculty staff are required to attend the ball as well.

"Isn't she tired yet? It's past 1pm already and you girls need to start getting ready too." Jackson exclaimed as he yawned and stretched his arms. Sungjae and Mark were sleeping on the sofa, the three of them are occupying.

"I just went upstairs 30 minutes ago and I could hear The Stranger Things playing on the background, she doesn't have plans on cooperating at all since she's surfing the net like that."Sana said.

"Then what will we do? Would we skip the ball too?"he asked which quickly they replied with a loud no.

"There's no way I'm skipping the ball, we'll think of something one way or another but I'm sure we'll get her to come."Sana said.

"It's easier said than done, she's too persistent. Ugh!" Lisa was already getting annoyed with Sooyoung's actions.

"How about you guys? Aren't you going to get ready?"Sana asked.

"That's not a problem, we don't need make up and all that hair stuff you girls take hours to finish. We can get ready ready at 5pm since we would be leaving at 6."Jackson responded.

"Jeeez I envy you guys so much. Having long hair and being a girl takes a lot of effort in this kind of situation."Sana pointed out.

Jackson decided to go back to sleep since he already gave up on checking up on Sooyoung since it was clear as day  that she wasn't going to cooperate at all.  Lisa and Sana started helping each other on putting hair curler on their head while being assisted by Alice as she was in charge with the clips and hair spray.

"Hey Alice, where is Chaeyoung? I haven't noticed her since this morning."Sana asked as she continue curling Lisa's hair.

"She's at her teacher's place right now, I dropped her off when you girls came this morning I didn't want her to get involve with Sooyoung right now."Alice answered.

"That's too bad, I would love to play with her since Sooyoung isn't around. That woman is so greedy when it comes to her nieces attention, she often forgets that we even exist when Chaeyoung is around."Lisa said.

"Well Sooyoung is the youngest child and her sister isn't around anymore, so she cherish Chaeyoung so much that she actually treats her like a younger sister or even her own daughter sometimes."Alice shared.

Lisa and Alice continued their conversation until Sana quickly thought of an idea.

"I got an idea!"Sana yelled startling everyone which caused the triplets to wake up.

"Woah woah! What's with the yelling?!"Mark started complaining since his sleep got disturbed.

"Did Sooyoung finally came down?"Sungjae asked and roamed around the place.

"Nope. This woman just suddenly yelled, what the hell is wrong? Did you do something wrong to my hair? Coz if you did I'm going to ruin you."Lisa stated which Sana just ignored and quickly held Alice's hand.