"What the hell? And you guys want me to ask her to the dance? Are you guys hearing yourselves, she'll kill me before I can manage to even hear her answer."Sungjae exclaimed.

"Well technically you don't need to ask her out since no one asked her so let's just assume you two are partners at the dance."Jackson pointed out.

Mark on the other hand just got a text from Lisa which alarmed him.

"Oh *h*t! Code red guys!!!"Mark announced making the other two to stare at him.

"What? What?!!"Sungjae asked confused.

"We have a problem, last night Lisa and Sana already told Sooyoung to go to the dance with Sungjae but suddenly this morning a guy from class D had suddenly asked her out."Mark stated.

"Oh f*ck!"Jackson cursed but Sungjae could only froze in his place.

"W-who asked her out to the dance?"Sungjae managed to ask.

"It's Roowoon, the tall guy from Class D."Mark answered.

"Woah! That model?!"Jackson pointed out making Mark nod in agreement.

"Well then what did Sooyoung say?"Sungjae managed to ask the very important thing.

"Well she quickly turned him down but for some reason the guy asked her who she's going to the dance with and since Sooyoung couldn't respond to the question, that guy still couldn't accept her answer. He declared that as long as Sooyoung doesn't say who she's going to the dance then it'll be settled that Roowoon would be her partner."Mark explained.

"What the hell? Who made him boss?"Jackson asked annoyed.

Sungjae on the other hand was just silent but deep inside he was already boiling.

"So let's go talk to that Roowoon guy and make him stay on his place."Jackson declared completely fired up and wanted to teach that model of guy some lesson. "Guys need to know when to cross the line."He added, they were about to head to him when they suddenly got stopped by Sungjae.

"What's wrong man? Let's go and teach that guy a lesson, he should know when to stop."Jackson stated but Sungjae only raises his hand and gestures him to shut up.

"Instead or going after that Roowoon guy, where are Sooyoung and the girls right now?"Sungjae asked. Despite the confusion Mark answered him.

"Well the three of them went to school to settle something with regards of the graduation ball, since you know girls have that kind of motif for their dress unlike us any suit is enough. And that's the reason why Roowoon got the chance to ask her since she was in school and a lot of students even witnessed what happened."Mark shared, that was enough for Sungjae to get even more motivated.

"Then let's go to school right now."Sungjae declared.

"Eh? Why are we going there? I'm pretty sure Roowoon already left the place."Mark asked.

"His not my target, you guys are 100% sure that Sooyoung is still there right?"Sungjae asked again which the two could only nod. "Then that's settled, as much as I want to smack some sense into that jerk of a guy but my main priority right now is to make sure Sooyoung goes to the dance with me."He added making his friend smile at his declaration.