Everyone excluding Joohyun had no reaction.

"Oh that?"was all Sooyoung could say.

"Oh that? Oh that?! That's all you can say? Oh that!"Sana again was getting hysterical.

"So what? They don't have proof that that's me and besides Momo already did the cleaning. So just forget that ever happened."Sooyoung pointed out while drinking a bottle of water.

"And just like that? No explanation? You do know we are your BEST FRIENDS , we deserve your explanation."Lisa butted in.

"What do you want from me? We just got into some small problem and besides it wasn't illegal you guys are acting like I murdered someone or something. I told you guys about it anyway."Sooyoung said getting a little annoyed.

"Told us? I don't remember you telling us you've been dancing and singing behind our backs?"Sana said.

"Correction, I was just dancing and yes I told you guys that I was doing my part time job and that's what it was. Now are we done with this issue?"Sooyoung said and it only surprised Lisa and Sana.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe she just did that? Are we even her friends?"Sana was acting up again and that had snapped Sooyoung.

"Okay! I'm sorry, happy? What do you want me to do for you to drop the subject?"Sooyoung spout out making Sana and Lisa grin.

Caught ya! Hahahaha!

"Join our Dance Group."Sana declared at that was the moment Sooyoung had regret meeting them.

"No."

---

"Okay now one and two.. one and two. Yah! Sana focus!"Sooyoung yelled.

"Sorry. You were counting too fast I lost balance. Can you count slower please?"Sana asked her.

"If you want to beat that bit*h at the Dance Show then focus and stop making excuses."Sooyoung strictly said.

Sooyoung has decided to help them with their Dance Performance but in one condition. She won't be participating but would be assisting them all throughout their practices.

"Jeeez. Sooyoung is really strict with the practices."Jackson exclaimed as he just finishes his part of the performance.

Sooyoung made some little adjustments with their performance. Since she had experiences with Dance contests she tried to help them come up with something the audience would love.

Their performance would be decided into 2 parts, she called it Cutie-sexy. Sana and Jackson would be performing a cute dance theme with a touch of chicness to it while Lisa together with Mark and Sungjae will be performing the sexy theme.

"Why can't you just join the group?"Sana once again brought up the topic and one more question Sooyoung was about to snap.

"Drop it Sana."she warned her. Sana could only pout and continue practicing.

When they all had a 15 minute break Sooyoung decided to call Momo.

"Hello?"

"Hey, sorry to suddenly call. I was just wondering how's it going with the press?"

"It's really messy since some reporters had already suspected you. They know your whole profile and I managed to stop them from publishing it."

"How'd you do it?"

"My boyfriend's working under the company of that Live show we guested and he managed to convince his team that they should stop the press from invading our privacy since we aren't celebrities. But I don't know how long he can do this."