Chapter 13 "Stupid Conscience"

Luhan's POV

"Oh! What's this Jinnie?" Ga-Eul reached for a paper bag on the table and took a snapback out of it.

Jin quickly snatched it out of Ga-Eul's hands and put it back inside the bag. 

"Uhm..just a gift for a friend." She smiled sheepishly and put the bag beside her.

"Oh okay." Ga-Eul said and suddenly stood up when she heard her name being called by the cashier.

"My order is here. I'll be right back" She smiled before walking off.

"Jin-ssi, how are you? Did you get home safely last night?" Sehun asked and Jin's head shot up as I noticed a light pink tint cover her cheeks.

"Well I'm here right? Alive and well? So I guess I can say I was safe." Jin chuckled.

Sehun rubbed his nape in embarassment as I shook my head.

"But something did happen last night..." she trailed off.

I raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to continue. 

What does she mean? Did something bad really happen? Is she oka--- Aish~ get it together Luhan. It's none of your concern.

I blink hard.

I shouldn't let these kinds of things distract me, especially at this point of my life. I shouldn't even consider being emotionally involved with anyone for that matter. And that was all in the past, 8 years ago specifically, and I've moved on. 

Have you really?

Shut up, inner-conscience. 

"My brother puked on me." 

You're lucky dude, it's a good thing it wasn't anything serious or who knows what you'd do---

Can you shut up? 

"Pfftt--" 

"What's so funny?" Jin looked at me and scrunched her eyebrows together.

"I can only imagine what your reaction was." And I'm sure it would've been priceless.

"Pfft--"

"Yah! Now you, Sehun?" Jin pouts and Sehun instantly shuts up.

"Sorry, but I agree with Luhan." Sehun and I reach out and give each other a high-five.

"You're both lucky you're idols. If it wasn't for the massive amounts of hormonal teenage fans you have looking out for you I would've given you two a good blow to the head and throw in a kick for good measure."

"Nah it's because you can't bear to hurt this handsome face of mine. And you do know you're apart of those "hormonal teenage fans". And though that was supposed to sound threatening, it wasn't." 

She glares at me and I smirk back just to tick her off a little more. 

I just find it very satisfying when I tease her. Her reactions are satisfying. And I like to take advantage of that temper of hers, even if she's pissed at me she still gives me her attention. Which is something I have no problem with at all.

So basically you just want her all to yourself---

Are you seriously asking for a beating right now? Really?

"If you're handsome then what am I?" Sehun frowns. 

"Cute, that's what you are." I pinch Sehun's cheeks and laugh at him when he tries to punch me in the stomach.

----------------------------

"Okay my knowledge on girls is limited to cliche chick-flicks and sappy rom-coms but I never knew they were true." I shift on both my feet, feeling more restless by the minute.

"True about what, hyung?" 

"That girls literally take forever in shopping."

I eye Ga-Eul and Jin from outside the store they were in. Ga-Eul was dragging Jin from clothing stand to clothing stand and shelf to shelf, throwing anything at her that looked like it suited her.

(A few hours ago)

'We need to buy Jin some new clothes. You guys won't mind waiting would you?' Ga-Eul smiled, and knowing Sehun, being the whipped puppy he is, he'd give in easily with that smile.

(Back to present)

And I was right.

"She said some clothes, not a whole wardrobe." I groan, already starting to kick the ground.

"Don't worry, hyung. I'm sure they're almost done." Sehun says as he plays with his phone.

"Well it surely doesn't look like it."

I cringe when I see the large pile of clothes on Jin's shoulders.

I almost feel sorry for her.

You do feel sorry, dumbass.

What does it have to take for me to get you to shut up? And who are you to call me a dumbass?

I'm you. I have every right.

...forget it.

----------

Guuuuyyysss I've been a very bad updater *gets down on knees then bows* please forgive me.

I've been so cramped with school and other personal problems so I only spared some time for a short update for Luhan's POV. I promise more frequent updates to come since summer in my country is almost here (a month away exactly)

And my birthday is tomorrow (feb.2) and no i'm not going to give out my age haha. So think of this as a gift from me to you~

And please don't be shy! You can comment all you want! I'll accept violent reactions, lame jokes, ovary exploding rants, and spam (i was kidding about the spam part XD)

-Avery *doing pushups with Jimin hugging my back* (HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE LATEST BANGTAN BOMB?)