Chapter 10 "Random Play Dance"

//If you watch Weekly Idol, you'll know what Random Play Dance is. I got the idea from that show :) TRIVIA: EXO (twice) and BTS (only once) have a appeared on Weekly Idol//

"Come on, Jin. I'll be in your group and Kai will be in Luhan's, to be fair." Sehun suddenly pops up between Luhan and I and snatches me away.

"Yah! Sehunnie~~~" Kai whines.

"YAH! You don't want to be in my group?!" 

"A-Ah it's not that Luhan-hyung." Kai awkwardly scratches his nape.

"Okay so we have Xiumin, Sehun, Jin, Kai, Luhan, Jungkook, J-Hope and Lay battling head to head in a random play dance!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol suddenly announce by the sidelines, using their phones as microphones.

"Hello everyone, this Baekhyun and Chanyeol and we will be your MC's for today." 

The whole room errupts in applauds and hoots, "Uwah~ We have a good audience today, Chanyeol." 

"I agree, Baek. And it's a good thing too because the event that will take place right now will need a very lively audience to determine which group will be the winner."

"Really? Uwah~ how nerve-wracking." 

"Yes it is, Baek. The audience shall determine which is the winning group through their cheers. The group with the loudest cheer from the audience is then declared the winning group."

"Indeed this will be a very close battle, Yeol because both groups are equally very talented at dancing. So now we will introduce to you the contestants."

"The first group is consisted with members Jin, Sehun, Jungkook and J-Hope!" The whole room cheers, especially Jimin.

"GO NOONA! Hyungs! MAKE ME PROUD! Don't do anything that will embarass me!" Jimin shouts and J-Hope, Jungkook and I pull our tongues out at Jimin as all three of us laugh afterwards.

"As if, hyung! We're gonna win anyway!" J-Hope brags, making the other group roll their eyes.

"Okay so up next is the second group that is consisted with members Luhan, Kai, Xiumin and Lay!" Again the whole room errupts in cheers.

"Yah! Dance line! Show them what EXO is made of! Don't embarass us! Especially me!" Suho shouts.

"So now that the introductions are over both groups please acknowledge each other and then we shall begin."

Both of our groups meet in the center and shake hands as a sign of sportsmanship, but as I reach Luhan I pull my hand out for a handshake but he turns his back to me, ignoring me then walks away. 

I scoff, "So that's how it's gonna be..." I drop my hand and glare at Luhan's back. You're so gonna regret doing that.

"Okay now both teams, back to your places." Baekhyun announces.

"Ga-Eul, start the music and may the best group win!" Baekhyun nods in Ga-Eul's direction and she presses play.

♪♪ Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry~ ♪♪

The first song Super Junior's 'Sorry' plays and both groups dance in sync to the music easily.

♪♪ Everybody! Everybody! Every-Everybody! ♪♪

SHINee's 'Everybody' comes up and both groups are only flustered for a second before both groups continue to dance in sync.

♪♪ Girls~ girls~ girls~ they love me! ♪♪