Chapter 16 "Fetus No More"

"I'm sorry!" I blurt out loud before throwing the towels at him and immediately backtracking out the door and slamming it shut, for good measure.

Well that was awkward considering I never knew my dongsaeng was that hot or even looked more than doe-eyed-baby-rabbit cute. Does he work out though? I mean, psh! Of course he does, he's a trainee, duh. Stupid Jin. Plus how the hell would he get those abs in the first place?

He must've been working really hard lately, huh? Judging from how toned his musc--uh.. body condition is. I can't say that the change didn't surprise me. That would be an understatement. He looks good and as his noona, I'm proud of him.

I just hope he doesn't over work himself though, he might get sick from all the extra training hours. He works overtime in the studio as it is and working extra hours at the gym could be risky. I hope he watches his health.

But damn, I've gotta admit, my dongsaeng ain't no fetus anymore.

(A/N: Kookie's birthday was last September 1st and according to international age, he's already legal. //sobs My baby is legal now //more sobbing)

"Uh noona? You can come in now."

Jungkook's voice could hardly be heard on the other side of the door, but I catch it anyway and slowly peek inside.

"Is it safe to look?" I tease, exaggerating on covering both my eyes.

"Noonaaaa~"

I chuckle.

Okay maybe he does still act like such a baby. Good to know.

———————

"You can always sleep beside me you know? Plenty of space, and I wouldn't mind since you hardly ever move in your sleep." I pat the empty space beside me on my bed. It was queen sized and could easily fit Jungkook and I.

"U-uh, thanks for the offer, noona but I'll just go sleep in the guest room w-with Taehyung."

"Really? You sure you don't wanna sleep with noona? The AC isn't that strong here, so it'll be nice and cozy. You'll be out like a light the moment you shut your eyes."

Jungkook stands still. I can't see his expression so I'm curious whether he's already slept on the spot. (Yeah, he does that sometimes)

I suddenly see his shoulders tense. Oh so he's awake.

"U-Uh no thanks, noona. I'm pretty sure. H-Have a good n-night!" Jungkook rushes out of the room before I have the chance to persuade him with free extra pillows.

His face looked a bit warm there. Did he feel too hot here? Hm. So that's why he didn't want to sleep here. Maybe he likes to have the AC up on high when he sleeps. Weird. Guess we're different, in the sense where I don't like to freeze my ass off while I sleep.

Kids these days.

I sit up on my bed and make myself comfortable, thoughts about adolescent teenagers and their weird tastes getting pushed to the back of my head as I scroll through twitter, reading the tweets from yesterday.

@Ga_Eul
happy Birthday, @chinjin! I love you and thank for being born xx

Reply to @Ga_Eul
of course you are haha just kidding. Love you and thank you :D xx

• • •

@chimjimin
@chinjin You're the worst but I love you anyways. Happy Birthday, cheekface ;)

Reply to @chimjimin
look who's talking :3 thanks bro x

@chimjimin
@chinjin HEY! mind you, I lost my cheek fat a long time ago >_<

• • •

@seokpink
my twin @chinjin was born into this world today and I couldn't have been more thankful.
Love you <3

• • •

@hope_on_hobi
HBD! Love you bby mwaaaaahhhhhhh! (。・//ε//・。)~♥

Reply to @hope_on_hobi
dude gross (love you too)

• • •

@jeondragon
happy birthday @chinjin! Well you're old~ haha joking but still pretty as ever ;)
I love you and you know that xx

Reply to @jeondragon
PSH shut up and start talking about things that make sense eh? (love you kookie xx)

• • •

@monjoonior 
make right choices and live your life the way you want @chinjin happy birthday :)

• • •

@min_swag
@chinjin stay cool (like me) hbd B)

• • •

@taetae0613
@chinjin you da best. happy birthday <3

@taetae0613
@chinjin oh and LOVE YOU (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

I smile as I read the birthday tweets my friends sent me yesterday. I must've done something good in my past life to deserve to have these people in my life or maybe I'm just lucky. Either way I'm thankful to have the people that I love with me.

My phone suddenly vibrates .

«1 new message from Unknown»

I tap on the notification on my screen and my breath hitches.

From: Unknown
Hey Jin, it's Sehun ( ' ▽ ' )ノ
I hope you had a good birthday!
Luhan and I had fun today (despite all the heavy lifting)
but anyways, let's hang out again sometime! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

I'm actually slightly regretting giving Sehun my number now cause I don't think I could handle this annoying feeling in my chest every time he comes up. But because I'm stupid, I'm gonna have to deal with it.

I read the message over and over again anyway, already accustomed to the beating in my chest.
I don't even notice the growing smile on my face as I look at the emojis. I never saw Sehun as the emoji type. He always had this cool and cold kind of image but then I watched Showtime and my perception of him totally changed. I suddenly chuckle when I remember that one episode where he and Kai were buying a "non-burdensome" gift for Chanyeol. I shake my head, the smile not leaving my face when I start to type in a reply.

To: Unknown
Hey Sehun~
Yeah I had a great time too, and I'm sorry about that (the bags I mean)
I'll make sure to make it up to you haha(;^ω^)
And sure, I'd love to hang out again ヾ(。・ω・)シ

I save Sehun's number on my phone, wondering what I should label him as. I unconsciously bite my lip as my thumb hesitates on the screen. It wouldn't mean anything right? It's just a contact name, right?

Contact saved as "Sehun :)"

I heave a sigh. Who knew saving a number could be so nerve-wracking? Or maybe it isn't and I'm just being dramatic. Yep, it's definitely me just being dramatic.

I move to turn off the light and plop down on my bed.

I look around my room, numerous Sehun posters staring back at me.

I groan, grab a pillow and put it over my head, which is pointless since the beating in my chest is still there.

I really have to start taking some of these posters down.

// AN: Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy~
I updated haha *nervous laughter*  (ヾ; ̄▽ ̄)ヾ

please dont kill me.

I didn't edit this that much since I kinda wanted to publish this as soon as possible cause it's been months and I don't want an angry mob on my doorstep.

Jungkook individual trailer in the media cause I suck as a author/updater so I made a video to make up for the months of silence. Again, pls dont kill me (〃 ̄ω ̄〃)ゞ

(Oh and look at the twitter user names carefully. You might find something. Like matching twitter names maybe? or some ridiculous innuendos? haha yea I suck)

-Avery 

(iKON finally debuted and IDK WHAT TO FEEL)