Chapter 5 "Feels"

WHAT.THE.FU----

“Jinnie!!!”

“Oomph!”

I feel arms pull me into a vice-grip-like hug. 
“G-Ga-Eul?” I stutter. HOW DID SHE GET HERE!?
“Who else? Haha look at your face Jin-ah!” She releases me from her hug and pinches my cheeks.

I stand there wide-eyed and freeze right in my spot.

E-EXO…?

“Jinnie-ah~ you’re not dreaming, I assure you.” I hear Ga-Eul say, she was clearly enjoying this.

There, in front of me, stood the 12 handsome guys I’ve fawned over ever since I could remember.
T-They’re actually here, in front of me, right before my own eyes, in the flesh, in this room, in my brother’s practice studio----

“Hi, noona” I turn around. Speaking of my brother.

There stood my pabo brother, smiling like an idiot.
Oh you’re in for it now, Park Jimin.

I instantly grab and pull his ear, forgetting about the unexpected guests for a second.

“I.WILL.KILL.YOU.PARK.JIMIN.” I say with the lowest voice I’ve ever made. How many times have I said that today? Twice?
I could literally feel everyone in the room shiver, especially my brother, who was currently groaning in pain.

“B-But n-noona…I w-wanted to surprise you! H-he-he”

“Well congratulations. You did a mighty swell job at that.” I let go of his ear and punch his arm continuously.

“Yah! Yah! Noona! Fine! Fine! I’m sorry for not telling you in advance! Just please stop hitting me!” Jimin complains and tries to defend himself. I hear stifled laughter fill the room and my anger fades away.
Shoot! I forgot they were here.

“Hmph~ serves you right.” Trying to act cool, I lightly smack him at the back of his head.

“I swear she’s so abusive, I really wonder why I haven’t reported her to child services yet.” Jimin whispers but everyone in the room caught it and erupted into fits of laughter.

I glare at him and he raises his hands up in mock surrender, “Hey hey! I wouldn’t report you of course! You’re my ever loving noona after all~” He hooks his arm around mine and looks at me with his aegyo face.

“Aish, buttkisser.” I roll my eyes and mess up his hair.

“Yah! Not the hair!” He whines and tries to fix his hair.

I laugh and turn to face Ga-Eul and… EXO.

“Jinnie, it wasn’t entirely Jimin’s fault, I planned all of this and he just helped me.”
“Why am I not surprised?” I sigh. Actually I already figured Ga-Eul planned all of this but I just wanted to hit my brother for no reason. I can’t help it when I have a mental break down, I mean my feels were all over the place as it is so I had to take it all out on brother. He is my brother after all and I’m sure he’d understand. Hehe~

Ga-Eul laughs and grabs my arm. “Guys, I’m sure you know who this is right?”

The EXO boys nod and I can feel my heart beat 5 times faster. T-They know me?

“Yes they know you, Jinnie-ah” Ga-Eul answers for me. I swear this girl is psychic or something.

The boys just chuckle and share amused looks.

I frown in embarrassment and she just giggles. “She’s that pretty unnie in the picture!” Tao answers as he raises his hand like a preschooler. S-So cute. My cheeks begin to burn. An EXO member just called me pretty.

“It’s noona, Tao. N-O-O-N-A.” Kris explains, “And yes she’s very pretty.” Kris smiles my way.
Twice in one day… How am I still surviving this?

“Aw! She’s blushing!” Baekhyun exclaims as he comes closer to examine my face.
Holy---h-he’s so c-close. I can smell his deodorant. Okay that was creepy.

“Yah! Some space please. Can’t you see she’s having a hard time trying to take all of this in? Poor Jinnie.” Ga-Eul comforts me and strokes my hair.

“Ah mianhe~” Baekhyun sheepishly smiles and backs up a little. What is air?

“Look you’ve made her blush even more! She’s as red as a tomato now!” Chanyeol smacks Baekhyun’s arm and they start to have this little brawl, which consisted of their hands just slapping each other while they close their eyes and look away.
ChanBaek feels. I just witnessed a ChanBaek moment. *internal fangirl scream*

“Kids, kids, don’t fight in front of Jin-ssi. You’re making a bad first impression.” Mama Suho comes to the rescue and tries to separate the two but fails. He called me by my name… “Ugh. Xiumin-hyung! Can you give me a hand?” Xiumin goes between the two and separates them easily with his arms. U-Uwah! So strong! *^*

“Hello, pretty noona.” I jump and look to my right and see Lay looking at me with big, curious eyes. S-So innocent…
“Hyung you have got to stop creeping up on people like that.” Chen pats Lay’s shoulder and smiles at me. “I’m sorry, Lay-hyung has a tendency to just pop out of nowhere.” I nod sheepishly. T-Those cheekbones…

“Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it.” Kai suddenly comes up and wraps his arm around Lay. “Lay-hyung is the silent type, but he’s really different when he dances. He’s an awesome dancer.” Kai’s compliments make Lay flush. Aww~

“Cheating on me already?” I jump once again and look behind me.
“Of course not, hyung~ How could I cheat on you? You’re just too cute.” Kai side hugs D.O and does aegyo that instantly makes D.O. go red. “Aw you’re blushing, hyung!” Kai exclaims.
“Ahni. You’re aegyo face is just so ugly it annoys me.” D.O. responds with a poker face.
“Ooooh burn.” Chen says, clearly enjoying what’s happening.
KaiSoo moment. Ahhhh! My poor kokoro can’t take it~

“Hyung! Come meet Jin-noona!” Chen suddenly grabs my arm and pulls me towards whoever he’s calling.

“A-Ah…Annyeong.” I am pulled towards a cute deer with doe eyes. Luhan…

“A-Annyeong.” I stutter. Smooth, Jin, smooth.
“Luhan,” He puts his hand out for me to shake and I do, but my hand can’t stop shaking. “---but you can call me your oppa.” He winks before he leaves me and goes to talk to Xiumin.

I freeze in place.

Oppa…?

I frown and look at Luhan.
Oppa? Really?
Something clicks inside my head. Was he flirting with me?

Psh. Don’t be ridiculous, Jin.

“Jin! I have someone I want you to meet!” I hear Ga-Eul say and feel her turn me around and I’m faced with the one person I was afraid yet dying to meet.

“Sehun…”

//AN: FINALLY an update! To be honest I was just waiting for this story to get 1.6 k reads so that I could update. (I'm evil, I know mwehehe :3 ) //