Chapter 9 "Dance"

Sehun's POV

"Sehunnie, this is Jin. My bestfriend." 

I smile as I think about the moment Ga-Eul introduced me to Jin. Ga-Eul seemed so happy to have Jin as her bestfriend and I can see how much she trusts her, and to be honest, though I don't know her as well as Ga-Eul does I feel like I can trust her as well. 

Jin seems nice. She's pretty, not too talkative, friendly, and she's kinda funny in a way. I also admire how much she supports EXO, I really do feel good knowing that we have fans like Jin out there. 

But what shocked me was her bias. Luhan

No offense Luhanhyung.

I'm just saying that she and Luhan are like polar opposites. Luhan is handsome and takes that to his advantage (maybe too much), a little too arrogant, hot-tempered, and he can be rude sometimes but nothing too disrespectful. 

He's my hyung so I have no right to complain. Luhan isn't that bad after all. He's a good person, he's just gone through some stuff in the past, stuff that isn't good. And I do worry about him sometimes because he's become a little introverted due to his past and it sometimes affects not only him but also the people around him. 

Which lead me to think of this brilliant idea if I do say so myself.

Getting Luhan and Jin together. 

Eh? Isn't it brilliant?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Come on of course it's brilliant! 

It has to be! I thought of it! 

(I should smack you in the head Sehun, but I love you too much -Avery)

But anyways, Jin seemed to be pretty unsure of it but I'm sure she's gonna accept it in the end. It's her bias after all, who wouldn't take that opportunity?

And I owe Luhan for introducing me to Ga-Eul, this time I have to return the favor.

They may be different but 'opposites attract' right?

----------------------------------------

"So, maknae. What are you doing flirting with Jin?" Baekhyun wiggles his eyebrows when he lets me go.

"What do you mean flirting? I already have a girlfriend, hyung." I deadpan, as I fix my hair.

He laughs and puts an arm around me, "Of course you do, and you should never hurt her."

He mumbles something under his breath after but I didn't catch it. 

"What did you say, hyung?" 

"Nothing~" He smiles wide. 

So many weird hyungs these days.

"Jin seems nice huh? I like her."

"Yeah, and you already said that earlier." I roll my eyes.