Chapter 11 "Snapback"

"Noona~" 

"Aish. Be patient." I roll my eyes and finish cooking the bacon and eggs. I equally set them on two plates and give the other one to my hungover brother.

He mutters a 'thank you' before devouring the food I cooked. I nod and begin eating as I watch over Jimin, making sure he doesn't choke on his food.

"You owe me big time." I suddenly say in the middle of eating.

"Hm?" Jimin looks up from his plate and raises his eyebrow at me with his mouth half full.

"Swallow your food, ChimChim." I pat his head like a child and he grunts at my gesture before swallowing.

"What do you mean I owe you? And don't call me ChimChim." 

"You can't tell me what to do, dongsaeng. And remember last night?" I wave my fork at him.

"Last night?" 

"Yes, the night where your drunk-butt threw up on me."

------------------------

{Flashback}

"Why are you so heavy?" I grunt as I try to carry Jimin to the car.

"I should've taken Jin's offer. Dammit." I complain as my shoulder begins to numb due to Jimin's weight.

{Flashback within a flashback (Flashback-ception)}

"Need help?" Jin asks as he sees me carry Jimin on my shoulder as I go out the door.

"Nah, I can manage. You take care of the rest of the drunkies over there and we'll wait for you by the car." I start to walk off with an unconscious Jimin on my shoulder when I hear Jin sigh.

"Aish why must I always be the responsible one? Come here you big oaf." 

"I am not an oaf~ I'm swag~" Suga slurs as I hear something (or someone) fall down. 

"I think it might be better if you stayed unconscious."

The car was just ahead when Jimin stirs in his sleep. 

"N-Noona~" Jimin slurs.

"What--" I'm cut off when Jimin throws up on me and immediately goes back to being unconscious after he spills his guts out. 

"Oh my god."

------------------

Jimin goes pale as the events from last night come back to him.

"You're lucky you didn't throw up in the car, that would've been worse." 

Jimin gulps, "M-Mianhe."

"Nu-uh. You're buying me new headphones and bubble tea. Oh and a new hat!"

"Huh?! Why that many?"

"You puked on my shirt, which I'm sure would take days to wash off the smell from your vomit and my my body is physically unstable cause I had to carry you from the practice room to the parking lot and do you know how long that took? Oh and that surprise you and Ga-Eul hid from me?"

Jimin slumps in his chair, defeated.

"So what I'm asking you is only fair." I smirk and put my finished plate in the sink.

"Hurry up and finish eating cause we'll be heading out after. Oh and ready your wallet~" I sing-song as I skip up the stairs and into my room to get ready.