Chapter 17 "Santa's Elf"

"Can you quiet down? It's me. Luhan." 

I can feel my breath slightly calm down when I recognize the voice that currently had their hand over my mouth while being backed into a wall in a shady alleyway in the middle of the early-fudging-morning. Wouldn't have picked better timing myself.

A bunch of noisy schoolgirls pass by the alley we were hiding in and Luhan tenses before relaxing a bit when they pass by.

Yep, knowing that it's Luhan who practically dragged me into an alleyway with a bunch of sasaengs around the area looking for him didn't do as much as piss me off even more.

So I do the one logical thing to do when in a situation with one of the people you don't particularly like yet don't particularly hate as well. I lick his hand.

"Oh my god–did you just–" Luhan silently screeches and immediately lets go of me as he gets from being 2 inches away from me to the opposite wall of the alley.

I frown as I watch Luhan wipe his hand on his jeans multiple times with a very obvious grimace on his face. 

How the heck did I end up here?

- A FEW HOURS EARLIER -

"Jagiya~ jagiya!" 

My face scrunches up as my hand pats around my bed in it's quest to search for my phone, that seems to have chosen today to be a jerk and play hard-to-get.

"Jagiya, ireona~"

I huff in victory once I finally grab a hold of the vibrating device and immediately turn off my alarm, silencing Sehun's voice along with it.

I really have to change my alarm too. I'm pretty sure it's awkward to have your best friend's boyfriend's voice wake you up in the morning. What would make it even more awkward? If said best friend heard the alarm herself.

I literally shiver as I picture the whole thing in my head. 

Nope. Definitely do not want that happening.

I'll make sure to search for new alarms later. Maybe a nice Jeonghan alarm could be a good alternative. I wouldn't mind waking up to that boy's voice everyday cause damn have you heard his voice? (Still bitter over him being more pretty than 80% of the female population in Korea though) 

I rub at the morning stars in my eyes as I slowly get up to go to the bathroom.

"Good morning, swollen bare face." I greet as I look at myself in the mirror. 

I wash my face and make myself at least more presentable to look at, before changing into a pair of basketball shorts and a baggy shirt. 

"Oh, you're up. Why am I surprised?" I look up in the middle of tying my hair to find Jungkook at my door.

"I should be the one that's surprised. Jin's told me all about how you don't even budge when the other guys wake you up, unless Jin..." I trail off, showing him my hands and making twisting/pinching movements with my fingers.

Jungkook blushes and he quickly crosses his arms over his chest.

I burst out laughing, "So it is true! Oh man, I have to see Jin do that one day." My laughter is reduced to small chuckles once I see Jungkook's face get even redder.

"Aw come on. You gotta admit, it's kinda funny." I walk towards him and give him a pat on the arm, "It's nothing to be embarrassed about, big guy." I smile before walking past him and down the stairs to the kitchen.

I open the fridge and hear Jungkook's footsteps trail into the kitchen.

"Fudge nuggets. We forgot to go for groceries yesterday."