Chapter 15 "#Save Jin's Eyes"

Luhan's POV

Stupid Sehun. Being so submissive to Ga-Eul. Psh. Is he a man or not? I'm sure I've been a very good influence to him even before debut. I mean, do you see me following a girl's orders? No! Cause I'm a manly ma--

"Oh come on, they're not that heavy." Ga-Eul calls out to us from the top of the porch stairs while we carried all their shopping bags.

You we're saying?

Shut up.

Seriously, this voice in my head is really ticking me off.

"You can just place the bags by the stairs, I'll be the one to put them in my room."

Finally! thank you, Ji-

"Nonsense! They should bring the bags upstairs for you, besides you might hurt your back, Jinnie-ah~" Ga-Eul says.

I only groan.

I swear if Ga-Eul weren't Sehun's girlfriend, I would've already given her a piece of my mind.

"What about our backs?" Is the last thing I say before heading up the stairs to Jin's room.

I bet she has our posters plastered all over her room. Specially posters of Sehun. I can just imagine her fawning over his posters every night before bed. Psh. Typical.

Maybe I could put a mustache or two on some of those (Sehun) posters? And hearts all over mine?

I smirk. That would be priceless. If only Sehun weren't with me, I would've even raided her uhm dresser? (to put it lightly) but fate doesn't seem to be on my side, huh?

We enter her room and I almost scoff out loud at how completely right I am about the majority of Sehun posters in her room.

I think I'm the only one who notices since Sehun just silently places the boxes down on the foot of the bed and heaves out a sigh before sitting on the floor, probably tired from all the unwanted labor.

I look around and all I see is Sehun, Sehun, Sehun, Sehun. And hardly any Luhan. She only has individual posters of Sehun and group posters of us.

Not even one Luhan poster? Really?

I plop the bags down on her bed with a huff. Maybe I put too much force since Sehun immediately shoots up and looks at me.

"What's wrong, hyung?" He tilts his head in this cute manner like the maknae should be and I can't help internally coo.

I only rub my nape in frustration. I can't really blame Sehun, who could hate that face?

"Let's just go, I can't stand being in a girl's room for too long. The girliness might rub off on me." I shrug before walking ahead.

I only hear Sehun scoff behind me before standing up and wrapping an arm around me.

"You're so silly, hyung."

------

"We should get going guys, it's pretty late." Ga-Eul announces once the movie credits roll.

I check my phone and see that it's already 9 pm.

"Aigoo~ Jimin-ah, can Jungkook and I stay over? I don't think we can walk anymore from all that practice. We're still sore." Taehyung rubs his legs and pouts at Jimin.

"Yah, how many times did I say that you can't-"

"Sure you can. The guest room's open for you guys, just don't make a mess okay?" Jin cuts Jimin off and smiles at them.