Chapter 3 "Best Friends"

Chapter 3

A MONTH LATER…

(Message/Text)

From: Ga-Eul

Jinnie-ah~ LOOK LOOK!

*image attachment*”

I chuckle at Ga-Eul’s selca of herself drinking bubbletea (recommended by me of course)

To: Ga-Eul

“Yah! Gimme some~!!!! TT^TT”

I smile and put my phone down beside me.

Ever since that night that consisted of never-ending chat messages and introductions, Ga-Eul and I, not to my intent, became bestfriends.

Who in the world would become best friends with a person you never met in real life that fast?

And who would be crazy enough to even consider doing such a thing?

Well…I am. Or at least I was.

I always thought I was good at making my own decisions, that time I honestly doubted my sense of wisdom.

I was highly doubtful of how this friendship would turn out. I had a lot of scenarios going on in my head on the first week of Ga-Eul and I’s constant communication.

One of the many scenarios I thought of was eventually her messages would stop and she’d forget all about---whatever you’d call this(You see I never really thought of it as “friendship” at that time)

But nope, she sure was persistent.

And I couldn’t help but admire that.

I also couldn’t deny that Ga-Eul was like me in so many ways.

One, she can be quite sneaky.

Flashback

~2nd week of communication~

I sniffle and rub my nose using the tissue that was held in my hand.

Ugh, why the heck did I have to catch a cold today? Aish~ such a pain!

I slump back in my bed, snot still dripping down my nostrils.

I feel my phone vibrate beside me and sniffle once again before checking it.

From: Ga-Eul

Jin-ah~ You know, I’ve never really gotten to see your face up close. Your twitter profile pic is just a picture of a dog. Please send me a selca of yourself, Jin-ah~ Please??? O:)

P.S. And was that dog in your profile pic Kookie? (If it is he looks extremely cute ^o^)

I clean my nose once again before replying.

To: Ga-Eul

Yes that was Kookie (such a cutie XD)

But I don’t think sending you a selca of myself would be such a good idea at the moment. I’m actually sick now and I look like death itself.

Maybe next time?

I hit send and lie back on my bed.

There is no way I’m sending her a selca of myself looking like this. Nu-uh.