Chapter 4 "Pabo Brother" Part 2

Chapter 4 (PART 2)

Ding!

“About time.” I grumble and walk into the elevator. I press the 3rd floor button and the elevator doors start slowly close when I hear a voice.

“Hold the elevator please!”

A hand slips in-between the elevator opening and pushes it open.

A guy rushes in with his hoodie up, wearing shades and a snapback.
I didn’t get a good look at him since he instantly turned his back and was about to press the 3rd floor button but saw that it was already pressed.

“3rd floor too?” He asked, slightly peeking at me but not revealing his face.

“Uhm yeah.” I say before the elevator doors close.

The guy remains silent after that, but he still sneaks some glances at me from time to time and me pretending to ignore it.

Finally I hear the satisfying sound of the elevator ding and try to rush past the guy in the hoodie before any more awkward situations occur.

I speed walk and peek behind me to make sure he wasn’t there. Whew~ Coast is clear.

I slow down and look around. Wait where am I?
This part of the floor isn’t familiar at all.

The lights are dim and I hardly see any doors up ahead.

I must’ve taken the wrong turn while I was trying to avoid that guy.

“Aish!” I hiss and scratch my head in frustration.

Please don’t tell me I’m lost.

“After the many amount of times I’ve been here, I actually get lost at a time like this?!” I complain to myself, my voice louder than the usual, the plastic bags in my hands suddenly feeling heavier.

“Jin-noona?”

I turn around and see Jungkook peering at me from behind a door.

“Ah! Jungkookie! I’m so glad to see you.” I say, relieved that my situation wasn’t completely hopeless.

He smiles and walks towards me.

“What are you doing here? Jimin forgot his wallet again?” Jungkook asks, his lips pulled up in a smirk.

I lightly punch him on the shoulder, “Jimin? No hyung? Aish this rascal, you really have no respect for your hyungs.”

“But I call you noona!” He responds as he rubs his shoulder, but his smirk is still evident.

I laugh and rub his hair, leaving it all disheveled.

“Yeah, I know. And I’m a pretty awesome one too, huh?” I state as I hold up the food.

“The best.” He replies as he rubs my hair as well, leaving it all messy.

“Yah! You rascal! Remember, I’m your noona!” I complain as I try to tame the mess on my head.

He laughs and grabs the plastics from my hand. “Come on, the practice room was the other way, silly.”

------------------------

Unknown POV

“How much longer, noona?” The tan guy beside me whined. I rolled my eyes. Aish this brat. 

You're no different.

YAH!

Yeah one-sided mental conversations with myself are normal.

“Just a few more minutes, I’m sure she’s near by now. We just talked earlier.”
I walk towards her and wrap my arms around her waist. “Shhh…calm down, jagi. I’m sure she’ll come sooner or later.”

She smiles at me and nods. “Okay okay. Thank you, Se---”

“Hyung!” The tan brat beside me suddenly said.

I turn around and see a flustered deer by the door. Looks like he just arrived.

I specifically told him to come early. Tsk.

“Hyung, gwenchana (are you okay)?” I ask as I move towards him and pat his back.
“A-Ah, yes.” He gulps and I look at the guys and back to him.

“So guys! I brought drinks!” He suddenly exclaims, his expression totally different from when he came in.

The guys cheer and crowd around him, but I stay by the door, my eyes furrowed.

Weird hyung.

“Oppa, did you happen to see a girl when you came in? A brunette with long, wavy hair, a bit tomboyish, cute big eyes and with legs to die for?” My jagi asks, amusement in her eyes as she describes the girl.

“Uwah~ She’s pretty noona? You never told us!” A big-eared fairy exclaims along with his big-mouthed sidekick.

She just laughs and grabs her phone. She scrolls through her phone for a minute before she shows us a selca of a girl, A VERY CUTE one too. Her slightly puffy cheeks were tinted with pink, as was her nose, and her eyes were a little big yet held a gentle feeling about them, and she had small pink lips.

“UWAH! THAT’S HER NOONA!?” The guys exclaim with their jaws dropped, except for the weird hyung and me.

She giggles and nods once again, “Yep, that’s my best friend.”

“And my big sister.” A black haired guy adds as he looks at the selca.

“Jinjja?” The big-mouthed puppy looks between the selca and the guy. “You look guys look nothing alike.”
The puppy and the puppy’s twin both laugh at the black haired guy’s irritated expression.
The guys continue to admire and talk about her some more with my jagi while my weird hyung just stands there with a poker face. 

“Hyung, you sure you’re all right?” I ask him once again.

“Uhm, yeah.” He says.

“Uhm guys…” He says to the crowd of people.

They all turn their heads towards him.

“I saw her come up. She’s on this floor as we speak.”

My jagi walks towards him and lightly smacks him in the head.

“Why didn’t you say anything, Luhan?!” She complains.

“Aish. Come on guys, quick, hide!” She exclaims and shoos them all away to hide.
She turns off the lights and then grabs me and pulls me towards a hiding place.

We hear the door open and footsteps walk into the room.

“Why is it so dark?” I hear a girl’s voice ask.

“SURPRISE!”

 ------------------------

//AN: EXO HAS FINALLY ENTERED THE BUILDING.

*DUN DUN DUN*

So I thought it's too early to put EXO in the story already but then again I thought, fudge it.
So this chapter is abit messy and I apologize. I have alot of school work (we all do TT.TT)
and alot of school projects and it's killing me. AND EXAMS ARE COMING UP.

So for now this my update. I'm sorry if this was short. TT_TT

I'll update soon. I PROMISE! :)

-Avery xx

(If you've noticed, I used code names for the members and other characters in this chapter so that you wouldn't know who they were right away but I guess I failed because, in my opinion, it was really obvious which one was which XD

Code Names:

Puppy/Twin Hyung/Big-mouthed sidekick = Baekhyun
Puppy Twin = Taehyung 
Deer = Luhan
Tan Brat = Kai
Heejanbuja = D.O
Big-eared fairy = Chanyeol
Jagi = Ga Eul
Black-Haired guy = Jimin