Chapter 1 "Reality"

After the news from yesterday’s good day gone bad, Jin hasn’t really been in her highest of spirits.
After hearing her one and only bias in EXO, Sehun, had a girlfriend, her whole system malfunctioned.
She suddenly turned into a lifeless robot.
Which was not good in her situation since this phase of hers was rare, really rare. And it surely was not good for her health.
She didn’t come out of her room for at least 2 days. She just continued to sit there on her chair, as if she was put on pause.

That was until her brother, Jimin, came in and pinched her side on the night of the third day.

But Jin still sat there, no reaction or sound from her whatsoever.

Jimin rolled his eyes in frustration and searched around his sister’s room and his eyes caught something on Jin’s wall and he smirked.

“Say noona, it’s okay if I take this right?” Jimin asked his hand reaching out to Jin’s favorite poster of Sehun on her wall.

Jin suddenly went into auto-attack mode and tackled her brother to the floor.

“Don’t.You.Even.Dare.Park.Jimin.” She practically growled into her brother’s ear whilst she was still on top of him.

Jimin chuckled and easily slipped from under his noona’s grasp.

“Noona, I heard about the news…” Jimin began whilst sitting in front of his sister on the floor.

Jin remained silent, waiting for her brother to continue.

“…And I think you’re acting like a baby in this situation.” Jimin finished his tone still the same, as if there was nothing wrong with what he said.

Jin picked up a nearby pillow and hit Jimin hard on the head.

“Yah! I was being honest!” Jimin blurted out before ninja rolling across the bed to reach for the other pillow on the other side.

“How can you be honest in a situation like this? Can’t you see my pain?” Jin asked dramatically gesturing to her heart at the end of her sentence, before hitting Jimin again.

“Psh. I was trying to help and besides it’s true anyways!” Jimin complains blocking Jin’s hits with his pillow.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! You’re being immature here! And you’re supposed to be my noona!” Cried Jimin after Jin hit him too hard on his arm.

“And you’re my dongsaeng! You should be comforting me!” Jin answered back hitting his head one last time before landing on the bed, exhausted.

Jimin looked over at his noona and saw her lying down on her bed, looking aimlessly at the ceiling.

He drew in a deep sigh and crawled in next to her on the bed.

“Noona…I’m being serious though. Aren’t you supposed to be happy for Sehun hyung? After all you are his fan. And as a fan of not only Sehun hyung but all of EXO as well, you should be supporting them and cheering them on. I know you like him a lot but you have to face the reality…” Jimin finished turning to look at Jin.

Jin sighed and looked over at her dongsaeng and smiled.

“알았어 (Araso)” Jin replied before looking up at the ceiling again.

I have to face the reality.